News & More

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
News & More

Freies Diskussionsforum über dies und das :-)

Zur Info

Proxyserver werden verbannt, wenn diese erkannt werden.

+24
TruthLove
Lanfear
Evidence
annaloga
Evidence1
Admin
maxikatze
Conny
Ali
JourFix
Mauberzaus
Standbyme Lundgren
MarthaPfahl
Lumina
Dumbledore
DieLara
obskur
DieGraefin
Blondi
Noemi
Robert80
Das Phantom
Jace
Lila Pause
28 verfasser

Mord-Prozess Oscar Pistorius

Gast
    Gast

Mord-Prozess  Oscar Pistorius - Seite 26 Empty Re: Mord-Prozess Oscar Pistorius

Beitrag von Gast Mo 1 Sep 2014 - 10:34

Zum Nachlesen, wer die Bongani Interviews mit Judge Greenland und Ulrich Roux nicht anschauen kann.

Bongani Bingwa with Judge Greenland and Ulrich Roux - Part 1

I’ve transcribed all relevant parts of this brilliant interview at the conclusion of Nel’s closing argument because it covers all the important issues:

“JG: What I want to say is that we’ve come to the point at the conclusion of all Nel’s efforts. We’ve said that Roux is in full flight and I would say that Nel has made a very nice landing in concluding his arguments. And in a very calm, dignified way, he submitted to the court that Oscar has to be convicted of murder on the basis that his story, his version, has to be rejected because for any number of reasons – he was a vague witness, he was argumentative, and most importantly he was guilty of striking mendacity. And he has said that the idea of a perceived intruder, once that’s out of the window, the whole defence falls flat. So his first submission is that even – and we must understand this – even if the court is unable to say that the State has proved how or why the murder was committed, ...
    BB: The killing rather.

JG: ... sorry, the killing occurred, he is guilty of murder. And this is important for the public to understand – the State doesn’t have to prove why, the State doesn’t have to prove motive. Gerrie did proffer a timeline as to how the murder did occur and why, as regards them, by saying they must have been awake at the time, there’s an inference they had a quarrel. But it’s important for the public to understand that the State doesn’t have to prove that. It only has to prove that Oscar pointed the weapon at Reeva, shot and killed her without legal excuse. That’s all it has to do. So that was his first point.

And his second point was that even if you accept Oscar’s version, he is still guilty of murder as opposed to, let’s say, culpable homicide. He’s sayingthere’s still intention, and Ulrich is going to explain why that is so. From the public’s point of view it really boils down to this: You can’t just shoot an intruder. You can’t just execute an intruder. You cannot shoot or kill somebody just because they are in your house. You can only shoot somebody if you’re actually under imminent threat of serious injury or death.

UR: When one looks at the charge of murder, there are four different variances. The first is premeditated murder, then you have murder directus, then you have dolus eventualis and murder dolus indirectus. Premeditated murder is where there is a plan conceived and that plan is executed by the accused (example given). There is no definition in our law of premeditated murder. There is no definition in our Act. But people do get convicted of premeditated murder and the important thing surrounding that, and the difference between premeditated and normal murder is that with premeditated murder the court can sentence a person to life imprisonment – that is the minimum sentence. With murder the minimum sentence is 25 years. Where that comes into play is when a person receives a life sentence, he can only apply for parole after 25 years. When he receives 25 years, he can apply for parole after 12 years. So that is the big difference between premeditated and murder. Murder directus is where a person acts in a certain manner. He knows that if he acts in that manner someone will be killed and he acts accordingly. What Nel pointed out in his argument today is there is no significance in an error in persona. In other words whether it is an intruder behind the door or whether it is Reeva behind the door, there is no difference. He still wanted to kill whoever was behind that door.

BB: You already explained what premeditated murder was. You were then in the middle of explaining how somebody might kill another without perhaps planning to but nonetheless do it intending to do so.

UR: That is what we refer to as dolus directus. So I act on the spur of the moment so to speak. There is no premeditated plan but something happens and it enrages me or I act in a certain way. I want to kill a person and I proceed to kill that person. The importance of that definition in this case especially is that if there’s an error in persona, in other words if I’m not sure, as in Oscar’s case, who is behind that door, it is no defence. I still made up my mind to draw my firearm, fire four shots through that door with the intention of killing whoever is behind that door.

BB: Which is why then Nel was at pains to say, “Look, he did plan to do this. He went and thought about where the firearm was, he walked towards that door all the time shouting, he had enough time to make a decision, if you accept, as the State contends, that in fact Oscar knew it was Reeva behind that door. But if you put that aside and you go with his version, he then says he still can’t get off because he knew there was an individual behind that door, and in fact conceded that under cross-examination.

UR: Exactly. And the gap that Nel also has is there is no defined time limit to premeditated murder. You can plan it in a matter of 20 seconds or as I explained it earlier, in a matter of weeks or months. But that is where Nel still says that it was premeditated murder. We’ve finished with murder dolus directus now. Then you get murder dolus eventualis which Nel also referred to. Now, that is where a person knows that if he acts in a certain manner, there is a possibility that someone will be killed through his actions. He reconciles himself with that fact and he still acts accordingly, and that is what Nel is also saying. Even if you acquit him on premeditated murder or murder dolus directus, surely you must find him guilty him on that because surely you must have known that if you take your firearm and you discharge four bullets through a bathroom door, and it is your perception that there’s someone behind that door, there is a very real possibility that whoever is behind that door will be killed, you reconcile yourself with that fact and you still act accordingly. And then Nel went even one step further. He said, “Even if the Judge acquits Oscar on those three different variances of murder, then she must convict him on culpable homicide because his actions were so negligent, and of course that is the negligent killing of another person, that he must be convicted in that he thought that there was a – well, even if he thought there was an intruder, still his actions led to the person being killed and he was grossly negligent in doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBKG...Ymmeg1-HBURUsg

Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Mo 1 Sep 2014 - 10:36

weiter:
    Quelle websleuths: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?241098-Theory-Thread-What-happened-at-Pistorius-house-on-the-night-of-Feb-13-2013&p=10914370#post10914370

Bongani Bingwa with Judge Greenland and Ulrich Roux - Part 2

BB: So in a sense Nel has tied up almost every single possibility as far as making sure OP goes away for a long time. Barry Roux of course is having none of that is he?

JG: Yes, and just to clarify what we’ve just been talking about, all the other evidence about the hearing of a woman screaming and all that is really facts and factors and circumstances that are relevant to these core factors. So we must understand that even if you didn’t have any other evidence, and you only had what we’ve just been talking about, and the Court accepts Nel’s argument that it must reject Oscar’s evidence, it would have to find him guilty. So as I said to you before, it really boils down to that. If Oscar’s version is rejected, and Nel is arguing that it must be rejected, he must be found guilty.

BB: I have to ask you this though. Barry Roux as he began to lay out what he is going to be arguing, says, “You can’t ignore the timeline”. He says, “The defence, or rather the State, hasn’t at all bothered with the fact that there were differences in when different sounds might have been heard. And for the defence’s case, that’s a crucial thing because if the shots went out at 3:12 or thereabouts, it then gives Oscar time to scream which explains what the ear witnesses brought by the State might have heard, and of course it accounts for the second set of sounds that the defence says happened because the cricket bat was beating down the door to break it open. Surely Barry Roux has a point there?

JG: No. He has a point because it’s critical to the defence in terms of the defence perception that Oscar must be believed. In order to have Oscar believed, he has to advance this argument that you cannot ignore the timeline. To the defence it’s important that the State witnesses be disbelieved or their evidence be rejected. I am saying – and I’m sticking my neck out – that at the fundamental level, all that is actually irrelevant. The timeline might be completely messed up between all these witnesses. If the court does not believe Oscar, or rather if the court disbelieves Oscar as to why he killed Reeva, the court has no option for the reasons that Ulrich has set out, but to convict him. Whatever findings about the timeline there are and about the screaming and cricket bat and all that, that in a sense is actually, not irrelevant, but sort of a red herring.

BB: Ulrich Roux, you’re a defence attorney, put yourself in Barry Roux’s big shoes no doubt. How do you with what Nel was saying today, that OP was not only a weak witness, that he was mendacious? How do you deal with making sure that the court looks favourably on your client? I mean where does Barry Roux go to from here?

UR: We said it from the beginning, and we maintained it throughout the trial, that the trial was always going to be about Oscar’s testimony. And unfortunately it doesn’t matter how much you prepare your client or witnesses, you cannot foresee how they will react in the witness box and how they will withstand cross-examination. Now it is of course everyone’s perception that he was a weak witness, that he didn’t testify well. Nel outlined how he was evasive, he was emotional, he got angry with Nel, he changed his versions and all those reasons, but the only thing that the defence is left to do now is to stick to their version and their version was that he made a mistake in shooting Reeva, that he thought there was an intruder, he honestly believed his life was in danger and that the only way that the only way he could protect his own and Reeva’s lives was to shoot whoever was behind that door. Now they attempted to back that up by all the psychological evidence that was led and all the character evidence that was led on Oscar’s behalf as well, that he’d gone through all these traumatic experiences throughout his life and that that was the reason why he thought that his life was in danger. Now to answer your question, it is difficult to deal with the way your client testified, it is of course, and that testimony is on the record. But if I had to give them advice it would be “Stick to your story. Do not attack the State’s case as such now. Stick to your version and try and convince the Judge that it is reasonably possibly true”. Now he’s already shown his hand and indicated that he’s going to attack the police investigation of the matter, but I don’t think it is really material because of those reasons we said earlier. He picked up his gun, he killed whoever was behind that door. The fact that the scene was tampered with to an extent afterwards, after she was shot and killed, or interfered with, does it really have a big meaning? Is it really material? Do the timelines really play such a big part, as Judge Greenland said now? Those are the things that they need to consider. But they can only hang on their case and their version.

BB: Judge Greenland, if I may, Barry Roux says all those things are material. He says that what the State is choosing to ignore are material facts.

JG: Can I put it this way. It’s in the interests of the defence to subvert all the evidence that contradicts Oscar – evidence before and the evidence thereafter – because it then provides the basis for them submitting to the court, “The only explanation you have of the killing is from Oscar”. And for the reasons that our colleagues have often told us on this show, it’s the reasonably possible true story. “You might not like it, but unless you can actually disbelieve him on jurisprudential grounds, you have no option but to acquit”. So in a nutshell, this is to reach a stage where the defence can submit that the court can only go on Oscar’s version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBKG...Ymmeg1-HBURUsg
    fortylicks

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

Beitrag von fortylicks Mo 1 Sep 2014 - 14:02

Dieses Video habe ich bei websleuths gefunden; der Ton ist gewöhnungsbedürftig - und ich habe nicht
    alles verstanden; aber der Mensch, der das eingestellt hat, hat sich sehr viele Gedanken gemacht.
    Vorsicht, viele blutrünstige Details  Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laXQTs91w-c
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Mo 1 Sep 2014 - 17:27

@fortylicks

Ich glaube nicht, dass ich das Video richtig verstehe und weiss nicht, wie ich es interpretieren soll.  Question
    Doch es fallen mir dazu zuerst einmal die tweets der Geschwister ein und wie sie ( und andere ) Religion (miss) verstehen.
    ( Gestört hat mich die falsche Reihenfolge der Schüsse. )

Von Aimee:

The truth is that the more intimately you know someone, the more clearly you’ll see their flaws. That’s just the way it is. This is why marriages fail, why children are abandoned, why friendships don’t last. You might think you love someone until you see the way they act when they’re out of money or under pressure or hungry, for goodness’ sake. Love is something different. Love is choosing to serve someone and be with someone in spite of their filthy heart. Love is patient and kind, love is deliberate. Love is hard. Love is pain and sacrifice, it’s seeing the darkness in another person and defying the impulse to jump ship.

I agree that this strongly implies that Aimée has accepted that her brother has done something unspeakable. 

"Love is choosing to serve someone and be with someone in spite of their filthy heart."

Strong words there, and I find the use of the word "serve" a little disturbing.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=74563245&postcount=16733

Das ist aber nicht damit gemeint, ich bringe es nur damit in den Zusammenhang.
    fortylicks

Beitrag von fortylicks Mo 1 Sep 2014 - 18:07

Ali, das Video ist ja sehr religiös "angehaucht". Ich habe mir auch schon oftmals Gedanken gemacht,
    wie ich die Luftgewehrschüsse einordnen soll?? Und bin eigentlich überzeugt, dass alles, was da verwüstet war, vom Tatabend stammt. 
    Aber diese Art von Religiosität wie in dem Video ist mir viel lieber als die aufgesetzte, bigotte Art des
    Pistorius-Clans....die einfach nur widerlich ist. Und sich überhaupt nicht mit der Tat auseinandersetzt
    sondern nur OP schützen will - mit Hauen und Stechen. 
    Ich denke, wir werden nie erfahren, wie es wirklich war an dem verhängnisvollen Abend/Nacht....
    ist mir auch egal, ich will nur, dass der Richtige für diese Tat zur Rechenschaft gezogen wird!
    DieLara
    DieLara

Anzahl der Beiträge : 857

Beitrag von DieLara Mo 1 Sep 2014 - 20:44

fortylicks schrieb:Ich denke, wir werden nie erfahren, wie es wirklich war an dem verhängnisvollen Abend/Nacht....

Na ja, soooo schnell geb ich dann doch nicht auf; trotz aller Skepsis bezüglich eines Haftantritts von Oscar.

Sehr oft offenbart sich erst nach einer langen Zeit, zu was Oscar in der Lage ist.

War bei OJS ja auch so (Knast, trotz Freispruch) und wenn man die twitteris einer ehemaligen männlichen Wetterfee verfolgt, kann man zumindest sehr schön erkennen, wessen Geistes Kind das wirklich ist...

Oscar sollte man davon nicht ausnehmen; deshalb: Kommt Zeit, kommt Rat... und manchmal die Wahrheit ans Tageslicht. Wink
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Mo 1 Sep 2014 - 22:19

scratch  Ob es wohl bald auch eine Supporter Gruppe für Nico Henning geben wird, wenn sich Gerrie Nel I love you  den nächsten Beziehungsmörder zur Brust nimmt??  affraid  lol!   Sleep
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Mo 1 Sep 2014 - 22:40

Statement Analysis Can Show Oscar’s Lies

A scientific analysis of 100 homicide calls shows how words give the guilty away. This study+, profiling 50 guilty and 50 innocent callers, was based on 911 calls, all subsequently adjudicated.

Firstly, of the various techniques used, the study found extraneous information the strongest indicator of guilt. 44% of the 911 callers surveyed included extraneous information. Of these 96% were guilty of the offense.

Oscar’s affidavit is 1354 words long. 7 words are used to describe his act:

I fired shots at the toilet door.

6 words are used to describe Reeva after the shooting.

Reeva was slumped over but alive.

Besides his economy with words on those occasions, in the rest of his affidavit Oscar refers to himself (‘I’) 82 times. He refers to Reeva just 6 times.

weiter:

http://www.africanman.co.za/?p=309
    DieLara
    DieLara

Beitrag von DieLara Mo 1 Sep 2014 - 22:48

Ali schrieb:scratch  Ob es wohl bald auch eine Supporter Gruppe für Nico Henning geben wird, wenn sich Gerrie Nel I love you  den nächsten Beziehungsmörder zur Brust nimmt??  affraid  lol!   Sleep

Nö, wird ja nicht im Fernsehen übertragen. lol!
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Di 2 Sep 2014 - 1:29

Mord-Prozess  Oscar Pistorius - Seite 26 Rqmceytt
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Di 2 Sep 2014 - 1:41

Der Countdown beginnt.  Twisted Evil

Mord-Prozess  Oscar Pistorius - Seite 26 Buhmtuml
    fortylicks

Beitrag von fortylicks Di 2 Sep 2014 - 15:07

Eine Fotostrecke des Hauses von Pistorius, nachdem es leergeräumt wurde. Interessant das Foto
    mit der zerbrochenen Fensterscheibe, ist ja heftig kaputt diese Scheibe, weit oben. Was ist da
    passiert?? 
    Und ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass das schon länger so war.....wurde ja in den verschiedenen
    Diskussionen schon mal erwähnt, dass man nicht wisse, wie lange diese Scheibe schon kaputt ge-
    wesen wäre. Aber SO wohnt man doch nicht über eine längere Zeit! Also wird auch die Scheibe im
    Zuge der Streitigkeiten eingeschlagen worden sein; heftig!

http://www.news.com.au/world/oscar-pistorius-house-inside-the-luxury-home-in-pretoria-where-reeva-steenkamp-was-killed/story-fndir2ev-1227040036666
    Rabenfeder
    Rabenfeder

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

Beitrag von Rabenfeder Di 2 Sep 2014 - 16:05

Ja aber besonders heftig ist doch, dass dieser Streit gar nicht herausgearbeitet wurde mit HILFE genau DIESER Indizien, Forensik kann m.Mn. beweisen, wie LANGE eine solche Scheibe schon gebrochen war
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Di 2 Sep 2014 - 16:28

*LOLOLOL*

Mord-Prozess  Oscar Pistorius - Seite 26 U9p9a8g6

https://twitter.com/Laura_olcp_SfO/status/506342205775421440/photo/1

...die haben doch echt einen gewaltigen Sprung in der Schüssel! Ich glaube für diese Dämlichkeiten ist beten schon immer wichtiger gewesen als vielleicht auch mal den Prozess zu verfolgen.  Wink

lol! lol! lol!
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Di 2 Sep 2014 - 16:32

@Rabenfeder

Ja aber besonders heftig ist doch, dass dieser Streit gar nicht herausgearbeitet wurde mit HILFE genau DIESER Indizien, Forensik kann m.Mn. beweisen, wie LANGE eine solche Scheibe schon gebrochen war

So hatten wir immer gedacht, aaaaber es ist nicht so. DAS sind Nebenschauplätze.
    Wenn Nel  auf DAS und anderes ausweicht und sich in Spekulationen verliert,  dann verwässert er seine Anklage.
    Es braucht kein Motiv um OP zu verurteilen.
    Das Gesetz ist klar definiert.
    fortylicks

Beitrag von fortylicks Di 2 Sep 2014 - 18:03

Ja, sehe ich auch so. Das sind zwar Nebenschauplätze; aber gerade die Richterin und ihre Beisitzer
    werden sich genau die gleichen Fragen stellen - und auf die gleichen Antworten kommen. 
    Und ich finde, diese Verwüstungen sprechen eine beredte Sprache; jeder - na gut, bis auf ein paar
    Verblendete  lol!- weiß, dass sie am Tatabend entstanden sind.Denn OP ist ein Kontrollfreak,
    jemand, der nichts dem Zufall überläßt. Das wurde auch durch vielerlei Aussagen und Begebenheiten
    herausgearbeitet. Zumal er Spitzenathlet war - und solche MÜSSEN strukturiert und diszipliniert 
    leben. Da lässt man solche Schäden doch niemals längere Zeit auf sich beruhen; und lebt mit
    einem kaputten Fenster, das derart zerstört ist - oder mit diesem zerbeulten Badewannenblech
    oder einem kaputten Schloss in der Schlafzimmertür - und sichert diese mit einem Cricket-Bat!
    Ja nee, is klar! Very Happy Very Happy Und die Blutspuren auf dem Boden des Schlafzimmers und über der einen
    Bettseite waren da sicher auch nicht schon monatelang.....
    Who, the f*** soll DAS glauben! Niemand........diese Verwüstungen sind selbsterklärend - und in
    den Gerichtsakten sollen sich wohl noch ganz andere Bilder finden lassen.
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Di 2 Sep 2014 - 18:27

@fortylicks

Ja, sehe ich auch so. Das sind zwar Nebenschauplätze; aber gerade die Richterin und ihre Beisitzer
    werden sich genau die gleichen Fragen stellen - und auf die gleichen Antworten kommen. 
    Und ich finde, diese Verwüstungen sprechen eine beredte Sprache; jeder - na gut, bis auf ein paar

Das sind alles Dinge, die uns mächtig interessieren und davon nehme ich mich bestimmt nicht aus. Doch lässt sich wohl kaum eine Tatnacht bis in alle Einzelheiten rekonstruieren. Deshalb verschwendet Nel auch keine Zeit damit.
    Wie oft haben wir uns gewundert, warum Nel so schnell Schluss gemacht hat und einige haben sogar der Show, die Roux vor Gericht abgezogen hat mehr Gewicht verliehen als Gerries klarer Vorstellung von den Fakten, die er hat. Und das obwohl, die Richterin beide Parteien gebeten hat, sich kurz zu halten.
    Waren dann auf einmal alle 40 Prozesstage nur wegen der Head Arguments vergessen? So kam es mir vor.
    Leider wurden dann im Anschluss der Plädoyers noch die juristischen Experten wie Ulrich Roux und Judge Greenland von einigen ignoriert. Ebenso das, was die BaroninvonPorz dazu schrieb.

Daher viele Zweifel bei einigen.
    Für alle Skeptiker und Pessimisten, bin ich noch mal über ein Posting bei websleuths gestossen, das genau hierzu passt.  Smile

However, I remind them that if he walks, it will mean Thokozile Masipa, one of the most principled people in Africa, has turned her back on the struggles & sacrifices she and her Peers made for freedom & equality. That, will never happen. 

In addition, it will require a Judgement explanation that would have to:

Discount ear witnesses and in particular, the witness testimony of a Professional like Dr Stipp
    Ride rough shod over SA Gun ownership laws 
    Override Putative Self Defence provisions 
    Ignore the improbability of OP's version and the three defences he has proffered 
    Belittle a State Pathologist along with a serving police investigator
    Agree that a Geologist knows more about Ballistics, Pathology, Sound & Lighting than experts
    Consent to Character testimony from someone in the payroll of an accused murder suspect

There are other points, but the most important one to consider is this. Thokozile Masipa is known for her tireless campaigning for equality & human rights, before she became a Judge. She is now known for her fair treatment of people, but also her firmness when dealing with matters of guilt. 

If OP walks, there will be a case law reference of killing someone whom you have not identified, because in your mind you thought you were right to do so, out of nothing more than fear. 

Forget the OP Clan - they are nothing more than Media Bogey Men. OP will be found guilty of Murder and will go to prison.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?241098-Theory-Thread-What-happened-at-Pistorius-house-on-the-night-of-Feb-13-2013&p=10915908#post10915908

OP hat sich bewusst bewaffnet, ist auf eine Gefahr über ca. 7m  Meter zugegangen und hat OHNE bedroht worden zu sein mit Absicht auf eine geschlossene Tür gezielt und auf einen Menschen geschossen.
    4x!!!
    Nur darum geht es im Kern.
    DieLara
    DieLara

Beitrag von DieLara Di 2 Sep 2014 - 22:49

Ali schrieb:OP hat sich bewusst bewaffnet, ist auf eine Gefahr über ca. 7m  Meter zugegangen und hat OHNE bedroht worden zu sein mit Absicht auf eine geschlossene Tür gezielt und auf einen Menschen geschossen.
    4x!!!
    Nur darum geht es im Kern.

Richtig!
    Trotzdem halte ich zum Kerngeschehen noch die verwendete Munition für wichtig.

Vier "normale" Kugeln hätten vielleicht ein Überleben noch möglich gemacht; mit Black Tallon war jeder Treffer von vornherein tödlich.

Ich glaube, Oscar war sehr erstaunt, als Reeva nach dem ersten Treffer immer noch schrie.
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Di 2 Sep 2014 - 22:56

@DieLara

Juristisch nicht von Bedeutung, moralisch und charakterlich von niedrigster Gesinnung!!

Bin bei websleuths auch noch mal auf diesen Beitrag aufmerksam geworden. 

(...) He said that Netcare had told him to bring her to hospital, except the court was never shown any evidence of that alleged conversation. No doubt he just blubbered into the phone and gave no details whatsoever but phone records would show that he had rung them. And seriously, take a person to hospital with a gunshot wound to the head, an arm that’s virtually amputated, and the hip injury? OP never told Stander to ring for an ambulance only to come to his house and that he shot her because he thought she was an intruder. And how did Oscar feel … saddened. It beggars belief.
    “But does he help Reeva? A disabled person trying to carry a mortally wounded person down stairs? Isn’t that reckless endangerment? Oscar claims he was ‘helping’ her by attempting to get her to hospital”. I can’t even begin to contemplate that either he or any of his family or friends would have considered taking her to hospital. Total bulldust and utter cr*p.

“Crucially, during cross-examination Oscar said: “At that point I was shouting and screaming for him (Stipp) to help me.” Me. Not Reeva. And just how was Stipp supposed to help him? 

His whole story is disgusting, stomach-churning, revolting and sickening in the extreme, and I hope he rots in prison for many years. He said many times that he didn’t have time to think that night but I’m hoping he’ll have many, many years to think about it when he goes to prison.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?241098-Theory-Thread-What-happened-at-Pistorius-house-on-the-night-of-Feb-13-2013&p=10916222#post10916222

Ja, es ging und geht immer nur um ihn.
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Di 2 Sep 2014 - 23:01

Pistorius has two defences

During the trial Pistorius appeared to change his defence from "putative self-defence", taking reasonable means to defend himself against a genuinely held fear of attack, to "involuntary action", where his mind does not control his behaviour. In his closing speech, Roux confirmed that he was arguing both defences. Pistorius pulled the trigger "reflexively", without thinking, says Roux. But if Masipa cannot accept that, she should see it as putative self-defence, he said. Prosecutor Gerrie Nel balked at the idea of using both defences.
    They are "so mutually exclusive that they are mutually destructive", he said.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/world-news/oscar-pistorius/53387/oscar-pistorius-described-as-deceitful-witness-live

Wichtig, denn die Verteidigung eines OP hat sich somit selbst ad absurdum geführt.
    Die Richterin wird sie ablehnen.

ab ca Minute 1:28.55 hier noch mal zu hören

Rabenfeder
    Rabenfeder

Beitrag von Rabenfeder Di 2 Sep 2014 - 23:22

Um nochmal auf die Beweisführung bspw. der kaputten Scheibe zurückzukommen
    denn ich persönlich glaube nicht, dass die Beweise für vorsätzlichen Mord ausreichen werden
    obwohl sie natürlich ausreichen sollten oder könnten, denke ich dennoch, das das Strafmass nicht
    dort angesetzt werden wird, warum auch immer...
    also die Scheibe...
    es wäre nichts einfacher als das gewesen, die URSACHE für den Glasbruch zu ermitteln
    mittels FRAKTOGRAFIE
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractography

dass darauf einfach verzichtet wurde, weil alle anderen Argumente bereits vollständig ausreichen
    ist sicher eine Position die man beziehen kann, aber leider noch immer nicht meine...
    http://de.scribd.com/doc/210463807/EMPA-Fraktografie
    Robert80
    Robert80

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

Beitrag von Robert80 Di 2 Sep 2014 - 23:29

@Rabenfeder:

Da bin ich ganz bei Dir. Man hätte wenigstens versuchen sollen zu ermitteln wann und wie es passiert ist. Vielleicht auch eine Frage warum OP vor einem Einbrecher Angst hat, obwohl Balkontür offen steht und ein Fenster schon mehrere Wochen kaputt gewesen sein soll.

Aber der Countdown läuft, bald sind wir schlauer...
    Rabenfeder
    Rabenfeder

Beitrag von Rabenfeder Di 2 Sep 2014 - 23:34

Robert80 schrieb:@Rabenfeder:

Da bin ich ganz bei Dir. Man hätte wenigstens versuchen sollen zu ermitteln wann und wie es passiert ist. Vielleicht auch eine Frage warum OP vor einem Einbrecher Angst hat, obwohl Balkontür offen steht und ein Fenster schon mehrere Wochen kaputt gewesen sein soll.

Aber der Countdown läuft, bald sind wir schlauer...

Die Frage und die Antwort hätte die gesamte GAD Schwurbelei im Keim erstickt....
    In meinen Augen ist und bleibt da was nicht in Ordnung bis ich eines besseren belehrt bin..hoffentlich..

http://www.epochtimes.de/Oscar-Pistorius-Blogger-fordert-Pistorius-auf-sich-bei-Reeve-Steenkamps-Familie-zu-entschuldigen-a1179021.html
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Di 2 Sep 2014 - 23:47

@Rabenfeder

OP behauptete ja, dass der Bruch des Fensters im EG zustande kam als er mit seinen Hunden Ball spielte.
    Die konnte man schlecht fragen.
    Gehen wir einfach mal davon aus, dass das stimmen würde, wäre es da aber nicht interessanter zu wissen, WARUM der Einbrecher sich ausgerechnet ein Fenster im 1. Stock ausgesucht hat um sich dort bei halb heruntergeladener Jalousie hindurchzuzwängen???

Gibt es nicht ausserdem genug andere Beschädigungen im Haus, die von sich heraus z.B. die ersten Sounds erklären können.
    Schlafzimmertür.

sandy50 schreibt dazu:

I didn't realise the crack in the bedroom door was this bad ! I knew the side mechanism was damaged........
    if it's been posted on here before, i've not seen it, ooooooooooo that's set alarm bells of in me..,,,,,,she shut the door on him to get away from him before she went into that toilet for sure......
    http://www.nickvanderleek.com/
    scroll down for photo - 'crack in the bedroom door'

Nel really didn't need to say anything about the bangs heard before the shots, because just looking at these photos, it shows that there are explanatory reasons for other sounds being heard by neighbours that night coming from OP's house.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=74587876&postcount=17220

Die Schlafzimmertür sollte man sich unter diesem link wirklich noch mal anschauen. Ziemlich weit aber runterscrollen.
    Ich gehe auch davon aus, dass sich der Streit von der Küche bis nach oben fortsetzte und sich Reeva schon hinter der Schlafzimmertüre verbarrikadieren wollte aber dann vor einem OP ins Klo geflohen ist. 
    Eine andere Türe gab es ab diesem Zeitpunkt nicht mehr, hinter der sie sich versperren konnte.

Ich denke schon, dass die Argumente ausreichen, denn das Gesetz ist ja eindeutig:

"In a scenario where you hear a noise behind a door and fire a shot through the closed door knowing a human being is behind it and foresee the possibility of injuring a person, you accept the risk that you might kill someone.

On the particular facts of this case (the Pistorius case) putative private self-defence has never been successful in a South African court where the accused fired through a closed door thinking his life was in danger. In this case the door was locked, so the intruder would have had to break down the door to enter the house.

“Subjectively he could have foreseen that his life was in danger, but that is not the test. The test is, if that subjective belief was objectively reasonable and if he could have taken other preventative steps.

The law is quite clear. If you can escape the imminent danger without putting your life in danger you have to do it. If you kill a person it must be in such severe circumstances that there’s virtually no other way open to protect your life.”

Experienced criminal defender and former Acting Judge Advocate Johan Engelbrecht SC agreed. “There’s no such thing as ‘wrong identification’. Private putative self-defence excludes intention because the person does not have the intention to kill,” he said.

http://citizen.co.za/129328/reasonable-reaction/

Das Gesetz ist befriedigt, auf der Strecke bleibt mMn nur unsere Neugier.
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Di 2 Sep 2014 - 23:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxZYtDsMhIE#t=47

1:14:05 Oscar says, “My Lady I don’t know how a tailoring of evidence would make any difference if I heard a window sliding and [inaudible] and I heard a window sliding and hitting a frame. I don’t understand how that changes anything.”

What Oscar’s actually asking here – just not in so many words – is this: “If I did tailor my testimony, so what? What’s the sound of the window got to do with anything?”

Nel asks why was the window opening and slamming against the frame was not included in the plea explanation. Oscar says, sounding positively morose, “I ff [inaudible] I don’t know, my Lady.”

Nel responds saying, “You’re the only person who can tell us, but you don’t know.”

Now we get to 1:14:43

Nel
     [pinching his eyes shut, trying to concentrate]: “Now, that’s the noise you heard whilst you were in the bedroom.

Oscar: 
    “That’s correct my Lady.”

Nel: “That particular noise [the window] caused you to take immediate action.

Oscar: “That’s incorrect my Lady.”

Nel: “What caused you to take immediate action?”

Oscar
    : “As I said before, I stood there for a brief moment, and I froze [Judge Masipa’s make another note] and I wasn’t sure what to do. I didn’t want to cross the passage immediately…because I wasn’t sure if the people or persons were coming down the passage…and then I ran to get my firearm, my Lady.”

Nel: “Okay.” 1:15:19

Nel in response to Oscar’s correct, a little sarcastically it must be noted, tells Oscar that he stands corrected again, and jots down that ‘you were frozen’ and ‘you waited’ and ‘then you ran’.

Recall which question we are interrogating right here, right now:

But how can it be premeditated?

Premeditated means:

Planned
    Calculated
    Thought-out
    Intended
    Deliberate
    Conscious

Studied

Now with that context in mind, look at these words:

Took a moment
    I froze
    Wasn’t sure what to do

In a word, what did he do after hearing the ‘galvanising’ sound? He waited.

This is the point Nel is trying to impress upon the court, and he succeeds…

http://www.africanman.co.za/?p=576

Quelle: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=74589789&postcount=17246
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Mi 3 Sep 2014 - 0:04

Mit Tatortkontamination kommen sie auch nicht durch.

"having Oscar point out tampering"

they never had a case for police tampering or disturbance. contamination - yes, but they weren't looking for an unidentified culprit in this instance.

if Oscar couldn't say what had been moved, and he couldn't, he had no basis for this claim whatsoever. it was all based on what was moved after the first photos were taken, in the course of further investigations.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=74589924&postcount=17251

Die Verteidigung überspringt einfach Album 1.

Ausserdem: van Rendsberg saß im Zeugenstand und Tatortkontaminierung  wurde zu keinem Zeitpunkt thematisiert.
    Ferner hatte die Verteidigung die Möglichkeit Hilton Botha in den Zeugenstand zu rufen, was sie aber nicht tat.
    Warum nicht?
    Weil das alles Nebelkerzen sind.
    Rabenfeder
    Rabenfeder

Beitrag von Rabenfeder Mi 3 Sep 2014 - 0:12

wäre es da aber nicht interessanter zu wissen, WARUM der Einbrecher sich ausgerechnet ein Fenster im 1. Stock ausgesucht hat um sich dort bei halb heruntergeladener Jalousie hindurchzuzwängen???"

Ist interessant - aber auch; warum das nicht zur Sprache kam, nicht in ein Gesamtkonzept eingebunden wurde.... weils nicht nötig war?... na ok... wenn du meinst, ich hoffe ja du hast Recht.

Und auch das wurde nicht ins Konzept eingefügt

"Gibt es nicht ausserdem genug andere Beschädigungen im Haus, die von sich heraus z.B. die ersten Sounds erklären können.
    Schlafzimmertür."

Mich musst du ncht von seiner Schuld überzeugen. Und dagegen, dass es das Urteil geben wird, dass es eigentlich geben müsste, sprechen für mich all die unnötigen oder vergessenen Fakten..

Das mit den Hunden und dem Ball hatte ich vergessen, allerdings kann man feststellen mit welcher Geschwindigkeit der Gegenstand in die Scheibe sauste und auch ob es ein Ball oder ein Cricketschläger war, das sieht man an den Bruchkanten, der Verformung der Glasstrukturen usw.

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Do 28 März 2024 - 10:02