News & More

Freies Diskussionsforum über dies und das :-)

Zur Info

Proxyserver werden verbannt, wenn diese erkannt werden.

Mord-Prozess Oscar Pistorius

Teilen

Ali
    Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1453

Ein (amerikanischer?) Anwalt fragt...

Beitrag von Ali am Do 6 März 2014 - 0:47

Ok, here are some questions for those of you who do not believe that the the witnesses have contradicted each other and believe that these witnesses have successfully discredited Oscar's statements:

1. When did Oscar scream "help, help, help" - before the shots were fired or after?

Based on witness testimony, I believe he yelled out help before the gunshots, possibly mocking Reeva. It's interesting to me that Ms. Burger had considered that possibility, as there had been a few of us here on this forum, including myself, who had entertained the same notion (I believe it was whiterum who first posted about it prior to Ms. Burger stating so in court the following day).

2. Who screamed after the shots were fired, Oscar or Reeva?

At least two posters (IIRC, they were Shane and Interested Bystander) have posted information regarding bullets and the sound barrier. Apparently, the sound of a gunshot travels at a faster rate of speed than the human voice. I think it's entirely possible that what was described as the "fading" of Reeva's final scream following the 4th gunshot was due to this phenomenon.

3. On the night of the shooting, did the husband and wife hear a woman's screams that sounded fearful and like her life was in danger? Or did they hear a confrontation that made them believe a house intrusion was happening and the husband was shot in front of the wife?

I think both these possibilities crossed their minds as events unfolded that night. Since they could only hear (and not see) what was going on, their minds went to what were logical scenarios.

4. Was Burger awoken by a woman's screams or by her husband jumping out of bed when he heard screams or gunshots?

Ms. Burger testified that she was awakened by screaming. Mr. Johnson testified that he jumped out of bed when he heard the screams. I don't believe he could know with precise certainty when his wife woke up or what caused her to be startled awake as he does not reside in her mind or body. Only Ms. Burger can attest to that and she affirms it was the screams that awoke her.

5. Did Burger and Johnson discuss their statements and testimony or did they not?

I believe over the course of this past year, they have talked to one another regarding what happened on that fateful night. I don't believe they collaborated to arrive at similar versions, as Roux would like the Judge to believe. I think it's perfectly natural for two people who live together & have been together for a number of years to share a similar vocabulary. I believe they are credible witnesses who testified as to what they each individually heard and pondered on the night of the shooting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236783&page=44

"Im Strafrecht hat man es überwiegend mit Menschen zu tun, die keinen Respekt vor dem Gesetz haben.
    Und die Angeklagten sind kaum besser.”

Denny Crane

Last but not least noch ein Lacher  Wink 
    Elizabeth Holmes:

I've just started watching this trial. Although the idiot and harassing defense "lawyer" is aggressive, the female witness is holding her own....and may I say she sounds certain, educated and professional. The defense on the other hand sounds bungling and frustrated. Score 1 for female witness and zero for the defense attorney. You get more flies with honey then you do with vinegar....perhaps this defense attorney needs to go back to law school. As a witness, I would be playing with him just for fun!

PS.....the world is looking at him as a bully and not a skilled defense attorney......he will go the way of Alyce Laviolette I'm certain of it!

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4ReevaSteenkamp/posts/588983657846874

lol!  lol!  lol! 

maxikatze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 439

Re: Mord-Prozess Oscar Pistorius

Beitrag von maxikatze am Do 6 März 2014 - 11:12

Ali schrieb:
    Zeuge schildert heiklen Zwischenfall

Auch am dritten Prozesstag gegen Oscar Pistorius werden Zeugen befragt. Verteidiger Roux entdeckt Widersprüche in den Aussagen. Verfolgen Sie die Verhandlung im Livestream.

http://www.20min.ch/ausland/news/story/31836350
    Dieser Vorfall wirft nochmal ein schlechtes Licht auf O.P.
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Do 6 März 2014 - 16:36

Protokoll zum MordprozessSo lief der vierte Verhandlungstag im Fall Pistorius

Am vierten Verhandlungstag im Mordprozess gegen den südafrikanischen Leichtathletik-Star Oscar Pistorius schildert ein Zeuge schreckliche Szenen vom Tatort, wo er das tödlich verletzte Model Steenkamp fand. Der Prozess im FOCUS-Online-Protokoll.

http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/live-ticker-zum-mordprozess-so-laeuft-der-vierte-verhandlungstag-im-fall-pistorius_id_3666221.html

Zuletzt von Ali am Fr 7 März 2014 - 1:14 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Do 6 März 2014 - 17:38

Es ist ein wirklich tragischer Fall!

Ganz unabhängig von seiner Schuld, Arroganz, Selbstgerechtigkeit, etc. ....... trägt  OP auch eine ziemlich Last auf seinen Schultern.

Innerhalb von ein paar Sekunden hat er sich sein ganzes Leben kaputt gemacht.

Wenn es nur seines wäre....aber wer kann das schon aushalten???

Ich halte ihn für suizidgefährdet und könnte es sogar verstehen, wenn man in diesem Leben damit nicht mehr leben kann.
    Höchstens ein Geständnis könnte ihm noch etwas Erleichterung, aber niemals mehr seelischen Frieden, verschaffen.
    Was für eine schreckliche Tragödie!!!!

Und wenn ich das noch lese, kann einem wirklich schlecht werden:

Inmate who stabbed Hani’s killers warns Oscar

Pretoria - The prisoner who stabbed Chris Hani’s killers at the Kgosi Mampuru Prison has issued a strong warning to Oscar Pistorius. “Anyone who thinks they can come here and live like a king, will have a hit on their head.”

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/inmate-who-stabbed-hani-s-killers-warns-oscar-1.1656398#.UxiVAoXA8Xg
    Ali
    Admin

Key Questions

Beitrag von Ali am Do 6 März 2014 - 18:21

Ali
    Admin

Hölle auf Erden

Beitrag von Ali am Do 6 März 2014 - 18:27

Vom Überleben in Südafrikas Knästen

Junge Häftlinge werden versteigert, die Gangs sind übermächtig: In Südafrikas überfüllten Gefängnissen gehören Vergewaltigung, Mord und Bestechung zum Alltag. Im Land der Fußball-WM 2010 nutzen Behörden die Knast-Brutalität sogar, um vor Alkohol am Steuer zu warnen.

http://www.n-tv.de/panorama/Vom-Ueberleben-in-Suedafrikas-Knaesten-article3193836.html
    Ali
    Admin

Kam der Cricketschläger vor den Schüssen???

Beitrag von Ali am Do 6 März 2014 - 18:31

Changing the actions OP claimed in his affidavit perhaps could explain what the witnesses heard - maybe I'm wrong with my following speculations but I don’t believe OP’s affidavit version

1. there was an argument.... he attacked Reeva.... she fled (with her iPhone) into the toilet room, locked the door...

2. OP threatened her: "Come out by yourself or I'll get you out!".... Reeva said: "NO! If you will do this I call for help, I have my handy with me"

3. OP becomes increasingly angry.... he takes his cricket bat.... banging against the door once....

4. Reeva screams for help.... OP imitate her screams... thinks he is in a stronger position because of her fear...

5. Reeva screams louder....

6. OP banging against the door several times.... one door panel smashed....

7. now he can see Reeva inside the toilet room....

8. Reeva is crying, screaming desperately for help very loud.... (the bathroom window is open, neighbours could hear her screams)....

8. OP takes his gun... turns on the lights in the bathroom for a better view....

9. he fires the first shot through the not broken part of the door, aiming where he sees Reeva - this hits Reeva's thigh.... she's still screaming....

10. now OP knows he must bring Reeva to silence..... he fires the second shot through the broken panel, he can see exactly where Reeva is - this hits Reeva's shoulder because she's still moving, trying to dodge the gunshots.... still screaming....

11. OP fired the third shot through the broken panel... this hits Reeva's head..... her screams fall silent... Reeva is dead immediately.... time: appr. 3:17…..

12. OP fired the fourth and last shot, again through the not broken panel.... Reeva lies on the ground of the toilet room.... this shot hits the toilet wall but it doesn't matter....

13. OP goes to the balcony, screaming for help.... he takes his iPhone and returns to the bathroom.... he calls Stander.... goes downstairs to open the door....

14. back in the bathroom.... OP opens the toilet door.... pulls out Reeva from the toilet room.... grabs her bloody iPhone and places it at the bathmat near the cricket bat and his gun...

15. then he carries Reeva downstairs....

* first he used the cricket bat, then his gun.... that's the reason why no witness heard the bang... bang... bang noise of the cricket bat....

* two shots through the not broken panel, two shots through the broken panel....

* witnesses didn't heard the cricket bat noises because this wasn't as loud and two people cried very loud all the time.... they awoke by Reeva's screams.... the next they heard were the gunshots in which Reeva's voice broke off...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236783...
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Do 6 März 2014 - 19:14

Oscar Pistorius Shooting: Olympian Could Have Prosthetic Legs Removed & Be Bound To Wheelchair In Pretoria's Central Prison (PICTURES)

Olympic double amputee Oscar Pistorius could have his prosthetic legs confiscated and be bound to a wheelchair in one of South Africa’s most dangerous prisons if he is not granted bail.
    The athlete is understood to be being held in a single cell at Pretoria's Brooklyn Police Station as he waits to attend a second bail hearing on Thursday.
    Top South African criminologist Laurie Pieters says she fears for the 26-year-old’s safety if he is moved to Pretoria Central Prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/20/oscar-pistorius-shooting-olympian-prosthetic-legs-removed-bound-wheelchair-pretorias-central-prison_n_2725963.html

Life in a South African Prison

http://thisbugslife.com/2013/02/25/5791/
    DieLara

Anzahl der Beiträge : 857

Abwegig ist diese Spekulation nicht...

Beitrag von DieLara am Do 6 März 2014 - 19:15

... aber ich denke, die Reihenfolge müsste eigentlich durch die polizeilichen Ermittlungen ermittelt werden können.

Nach allem, was ich bisher über den Fall gelesen habe (Reeva war vollkommen angezogen; sie hatte ihr Handy mitgenommen, sie schrie um Hilfe, der letzte Schuss wurde mit zeitlicher Verzögerung gehört), glaube ich auf keinen Fall an die Version O.P.

Sie entbehrt jeglicher Logik.

Davon abgesehen: Wer Einbrecher in seinem Haus vermutet, versucht doch alles, um heil aus der Situation rauszukommen. Also weg aus der Gefahrenzone und nicht auch noch in die Gefahr bewusst hinein laufen.

Auch hier fehlt bei mir jegliche Logik.

Für mich hat er sie eiskalt abserviert. Tot kann sie ihm nicht mehr weglaufen.

Und dieses theatralische Theater im Gerichtssaal ist für mich nur ein Zeichen von vorzüglicher Schauspielerei.

Trotzdem glaube ich nicht an eine Verurteilung. Seine Spitzenanwälte werden ihn raushauen.

Geld und Macht werden siegen.

Wie so oft.
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Do 6 März 2014 - 19:59

DieLara schrieb:
    Trotzdem glaube ich nicht an eine Verurteilung. Seine Spitzenanwälte werden ihn raushauen.

Geld und Macht werden siegen.

Wie so oft.

Wir werden sehen.
    Bislang konnte dieser Sauhund von einem Strafverteidiger die Zeugen nicht knacken und inzwischen sind es schon 4 (!) die sowohl Schüsse als auch weibliche Schreie gehört haben wollen und davon nicht abweichen.

Ich finde Staatsanwalt Gerrie Nel hat das taktisch sehr klug aufgezogen und fängt mit den schwächsten Zeugen an, die bereits eine äusserst gute Vorstellung abgegeben haben.
    Souverän, glaubwürdig und authentisch.

Inzwischen haben auch 2 (!) schon Licht gesehen, als es angeblich so *pitch dark* gewesen sein soll.  Rolling Eyes 

Darüber hinaus wurde die e.V. auch schon abgeändert.
    Ich bin da ganz optimistisch, die Schlinge zieht sich zu.
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Fr 7 März 2014 - 0:17

Oscar Pistorius trial: doctor describes finding body of Reeva Steenkamp

Dr Johan Stipp says he raced to scene after hearing screams and found Pistorius weeping over body of his girlfriend

Oscar Pistorius trial – day four as it happened

Oscar Pistorius wept over the lifeless body of his girlfriend and "prayed to God to please let her live, she must not die", a doctor who raced to the scene testified in court on Thursday.
    The Paralympic athlete, standing trial for the murder of Reeva Steenkamp, cried and seemingly retched as Dr Johan Stipp gave harrowing details of the model's fatal injuries to a hushed courtroom in Pretoria, South Africa.
    Stipp, a radiologist whose home is 72 metres from that of Pistorius, said he was woken early on 14 February last year by screams and gunshots. He went to the athlete's home to investigate and found him kneeling over the body of a woman. "At the bottom of the stairs ... there was a lady lying on her back on the floor," Stipp recalled. "I went nearer and as I bent down I noticed a man on his knees on the left side. He had his left hand on her right groin and his right hand second and third fingers in the mouth.
    "I remember the first thing he said when I got there was: 'I shot her. I thought she was a burglar. I shot her.'"
    Stipp continued: "I tried to assist her. So I tried to open the airway and look for any signs of life. She had no pulse in her neck, she had no peripheral pulse, she had no breathing movements that she made. She was clenching down on Oscar's fingers as he was trying to open her airway.
    "I tried to do a jaw lift manoeuvre to open the airway. It was very difficult with the clenching down, and all during that time there wasn't any signs of life that I could see. I opened her right eyelid: the pupil was fixed dilated and the cornea was milky – in other words, it was already drying out. So to me it was obvious she was mortally wounded".
    "I looked at the rest of her body and I noted that she had a wound in her right thigh, also a wound in her right upper arm. As I looked further, I saw that there was blood and hair and what looked like brain tissue intermingled with that to the right area of her skull."
    As the clinical testimony went on, Pistorius slumped further and further forward in the dock. He cried and appeared to retch. He put a hand over his face, then moved both hands to cover his ears. He remained that way for some time, even when a member of his legal team reached back and touched him on the head.
    Recalling the athlete's reaction on the night of the killing, Stipp said: "While I was trying to ascertain if she's revivable, Oscar was crying all the time. He prayed to God to please let her live, she must not die. He said at one stage while he was praying that he will dedicate his life and her life to God if she would just only live and not die that night."
    Cross-examined by defence counsel Barry Roux, the witness added: "He was making promises to God, he was trying to, I don't know, maybe get atonement, but he was very distraught, severely so ... He definitely wanted her to live."
    Asked by Roux if Pistorius looked like a man who was sincere or pretending to the outside world, Stipp replied: "He looked sincere to me. He was crying and there were tears on his face ... He was actively trying to assist her."
    A few minutes later Pistorius went upstairs and Stipp worried that he might be suicidal. "I noticed that Oscar was going upstairs and I asked Mr Stander [the housing complex manager] if he knew where the gun was because it was obvious that Oscar was emotionally very, very upset," he said. "I didn't know the situation in the house so I thought maybe he was going to hurt himself."
    Prosecutors say the Paralympic and Olympic idol intentionally killed 29-year-old Steenkamp after an argument, but Pistorius, known as the "blade runner" because of his prosthetic limbs, claims he killed her by mistake because he thought she was an intruder.
    Three witnesses including Stipp have now testified to hearing a woman screaming in Pistorius's home. Roux argued that they actually heard Pistorius himself, crying for help and sounding like a woman because of anxiety in his voice.
    At the end of a gruelling day, Pistorius sat forward with his head buried in his hands for several minutes, comforted by his sister Aimee who put her arms around him. The case continues.

http://news24s.com/oscar-pistorius-trial-doctor-describes-finding-body-reeva-steenkamp/
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Fr 7 März 2014 - 23:18

Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Fr 7 März 2014 - 23:35

Mordprozess gegen Pistorius: Ex-Freundin berichtet von Schuss aus dem Auto

Ging der wegen Mordes angeklagte Oscar Pistorius leichtsinnig mit Waffen um? Die Aussage einer Ex-Freundin des Athleten legt das nahe. Demnach habe er nach einer Polizeikontrolle einen Schuss aus dem Auto heraus abgefeuert.

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/mordprozess-gegen-oscar-pistorius-schuss-aus-dem-auto-a-957481.html

Protokoll zum Mordprozess
    "Pistorius sagte ’Alles in Ordnung, Wächter’ - Aber er weinte!"

http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/live-ticker-zum-mordprozess-so-laeuft-der-fuenfte-verhandlungstag-im-fall-pistorius_id_3669209.html

Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Sa 8 März 2014 - 0:24

Witnesses

We have learnt that there is a price to pay for being a witness in court. One had her photo broadcast by a TV channel in spite of a court order barring exactly that, and another had his phone number read out by the defence advocate - resulting in an avalanche of calls and messages, some of them threatening. (Again, it is completely against the law to interfere with witnesses!)

Being a witness also means having your memory, intentions and integrity closely questioned by aggressive lawyers. In the full face of the media, you might come across as a fool or a liar, for simply doing your civic duty.

Who on earth would want to testify in such circumstances? Will this case make it more or less likely that people will step forward in future?

It tells us something about ourselves too, that Pistorius could set off a firearm inside a bustling restaurant in Melrose Arch, Johannesburg’s favourite hangout for the ostentatiously moneyed, and all that would happen is shocked silence, and then nothing. Do we not have occasion to ask if one must reasonably assume that even the nicest boy (which is what many of Pistorius’s fans call him) might set off a shot in a public area?

Outside the courtroom, the media has set up a camp with tents bearing the names of organisation from every corner of the world.

They want Pistorius details in Atlanta, Sydney, London and Paris.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Oscar_Pistorius/Demystifying-Oscar-trial-20140307
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Sa 8 März 2014 - 0:29

Oscar Pistorius murder trial: March 7 as it happened

Oscar Pistorius, the double amputee Olympian, returns to Pretoria court for the fifth day of trial over killing of girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/oscar-pistorius/10682260/Oscar-Pistorius-murder-trial-March-7-as-it-happened.html
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Sa 8 März 2014 - 0:51

Oscar Pistorius case highlights plight of South Africa's disabled prisoners

Detainees on remand in South Africa often endure worse conditions than convicts. This is one paraplegic man's story

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/22/paraplegic-remand-south-africa
    Ali
    Admin

Oscars angepasste e. V.

Beitrag von Ali am Sa 8 März 2014 - 10:43

Ali
    Admin

Anwalt von Oscar Pistorius nährt Zweifel an Mordvorwurf

Beitrag von Ali am Sa 8 März 2014 - 11:48

Pretoria. Schon nach der ersten Woche im Mordprozess gegen Oscar Pistorius ist klar, um was es letztendlich gehen wird.

Zwar wird das spektakuläre Verfahren viele Wochen, wenn nicht Monate dauern – aber kaum jemand glaubt, dass es Staatsanwalt oder Verteidiger gelingen könnte, Schuld oder Unschuld eindeutig zu beweisen. Also wird Richterin Thokozile Masipa entscheiden müssen, ob Pistorius glaubwürdig ist oder lügt. Die Kernfrage dabei: Gab es vor den tödlichen Schüssen auf seine Freundin Reeva Steenkamp Streit oder nicht?

Staranwalt Barry Roux weiß genau um die juristischen Kriterien: Ein "Schuldig" kann es nur geben, wenn die Belege für den Mordvorwurf ausreichen – und nicht der Rechtsgrundsatz "Im Zweifel für den Angeklagten" greift. Also kämpft Roux wortgewaltig und unerbittlich, um die Zweifel an Zeugen und Indizien der dramatischen Nacht zu nähren. Das bedeutete für die erste Prozesswoche vor allem schmerzliche Erfahrungen für die Zeugen. Dabei ging es dem Anwalt vor allem um jene, die etwas über die tödlichen Morgenstunden des Valentinstages 2013 zu sagen hatten und aussagten, erst Schreie und dann Schüsse gehört zu haben.

Es wurde deutlich, wie die Verteidigung die Geräusche der Nacht interpretiert: Pistorius sei es gewesen, der um Hilfe geschrien habe, "seine Stimme klingt dann wie die einer Frau", sagt Roux – und die Rufe kamen, nachdem er zu seinem Entsetzen entdeckt habe, dass er womöglich durch die verschlossene Tür nicht auf einen Einbrecher, sondern auf seine Freundin geschossen habe. Manche Experten rechnen daher inzwischen durchaus mit einem Freispruch für Pistorius vom Mordvorwurf.

Quelle: dpa

http://www.rp-online.de/panorama/anwalt-von-oscar-pistorius-naehrt-zweifel-an-mordvorwurf-aid-1.4091262
    DieLara

Anzahl der Beiträge : 857

Lächerlich

Beitrag von DieLara am Sa 8 März 2014 - 20:28

Manche Experten rechnen daher inzwischen durchaus mit einem Freispruch für Pistorius vom Mordvorwurf.

Auch ein Nicht-Experte kann durchaus in der Lage sein, einen Freispruch "riechen"  Very Happy  zu können.
    Spätestens dann, wenn es sich um einen reichen und mit Macht versehenen Angeklagten handelt.

Pistorius besitzt Beides.

Experten? Nö, nur Menschenkenntnis wird benötigt.  geek 
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Mo 10 März 2014 - 0:19

Ali
    Admin

Day 6

Beitrag von Ali am Mo 10 März 2014 - 23:50

The bullets Pistorius used in his 9mm Parabellum were designed to inflict maximum damage on their target.

Known as "Ranger" bullets, and previously called Black Talons, they are designed, pathologist Prof Saayman, said, to "open up, flatten out and mushroom when striking human tissue", in the same way a flower unfurls its petals.

He described how they had already begun to unfurl as they pierced through the lavatory door, meaning that when they hit Steenkamp as she cowered behind it, their edges were jagged and they carried with them wooden splinters.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=591015450977028&set=a.423571704388071.95931.423567214388520&type=1&stream_ref=10

This is what I've compiled from several reports. Puzzled by the description of the fractured left arm.

HEAD
    ...likely that one of the bullets had passed through Steenkamp's arm and into her head.
    ...a bullet entered Steenkamp's head in the right upper part, and ran under the skull before it exited from a second wound in the head.
    ...a bulk of the projectile went into the brain.
    ...upper eyelids were blue-reddish
    ...soft tissue swelling but no injury to the eyes.
    ...not caused by direct trauma but a fracture to the skull.
    ...Steenkamp did not take more than a few breaths after suffering her head wound.
    ...described the wound to her head as an incapacitating wound
    ...physical damage to the brain because of a substantial fracture to the base of the skull.

RIGHT HIP/GROIN
    ...a gunshot wound to her right hip, 92cm from the ground. He said a defect he had seen on Steenkamp's pants was in line with this wound.
    ...right hip bone was shattered and this was likely to cause immediate instability.
    ..."painful wound"
    ...injuries to her arm and her right groin or hip area could have been fatal
    ...would have collapsed and, unless she had something to grip onto, it would have been difficult to get back up.
    ...incapacitating injury that if not operated on immediately could be fatal. He said there was a 50/50 chance of surviving the injury.
    ...a blue discoloration on her inner right buttocks that could have been caused from the bullet wound to her right hip.

RIGHT ARM
    ...right arm was shattered, leaving it with no functionality.
    ...right upper arm had a bluish discolouration surrounding that wound.

LEFT ARM ???
    ...upper left arm was deformed due to the amount of fracture...

OTHER
    Wounds were caused by multiple small fragments. There was bruising in skin around the wounds.
    ...a grouping of abrasions, superficial fractures, on the skin of Steenkamp's torso. ...not penetrating injuries.
    ...injuries to her left groin but these were superficial small abrasions, possibly caused by wooden splinters
    ...a wound that he noted on Steenkamp's left hand that was between her second and third finger.
    Abrasions on her body suggested damage from a blunt object, or projectiles that lost the force to penetrate the skin.
    ...a few bruises on her body that were not as a result of the shooting.
    ...no injury to the eyes.
    ...bruises on the upper part of the right thigh that were not linked to the shooting and behind the left knee and the left shin.
    ...a reddish bruise on the right nipple. ...could have been caused by frictional contact.
    ...two scratches on her back. This could have been caused by a blunt object or shrapnel.

http://citizen.co.za/141361/family-m...ole-pistorius/

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/b7b0618...cks-and-breast

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/201...ge-pathologist

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-cour...3#.Ux34c4WPNpV

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-cour...0#.Ux34foWPNpW

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237526&page=18

Pistorius übergibt sich im Gerichtssaal

Die detailreichen Schilderungen sind zu viel für den Angeklagten: Als der Gerichtsmediziner den Zustand der Erschossenen Reeva Steenkamp beschreibt, bricht der Paralympics-Läufer körperlich zusammen.

Es war eine Extremsituation mit Ansage: Bevor Gert Saayman beim Mordprozess gegen Oscar Pistorius in den Zeugenstand trat, verbot Richterin Thokozile Masipa, dass seine Aussage live übertragen wird. Saayman ist Gerichtsmediziner. Er berichtete zu den Ergebnissen der Autopsie von Reeva Steenkamp. Die Würde des Opfers erfordere das Ausschalten von Kameras und Mikrofonen, sagte der Pathologe. Den Journalisten im Saal wurde auch das Twittern untersagt.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/mordprozess-gegen-profisportler-pistorius-uebergibt-sich-im-gerichtssaal-1.1908706
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Di 11 März 2014 - 8:32

Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Di 11 März 2014 - 8:32

Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Di 11 März 2014 - 8:37

Oscar Pistorius trial: Live updates from Day Seven as Blade Runner denies murder of Reeva Steenkamp

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-trial-live-updates-3228483#ixzz2vdZzTLIK
    Ali
    Admin

Oscar Pistorius Trial: Tuesday 11 March 2014, Session 1 & 2

Beitrag von Ali am Di 11 März 2014 - 19:50

Gerichtsmediziner im Kreuzverhör

Pathologe bringt Pistorius in Bedrängnis
    11.03.2014, 15:43 Uhr | AFP

m Mord-Prozess gegen Sprint-Star Oscar Pistorius hat die Verteidigung den Gerichtsmediziner ins Kreuzverhör genommen, der Reeva Steenkamp nach ihrem Tod untersucht hatte.

Die Anwälte versuchten vor allem die Aussage von Gert Saayman zu unterhöhlen, wonach Steenkamp zwei Stunden vor ihrem Tod noch gegessen habe. Diese Mahlzeit würde der vom Angeklagten dargelegten Version der Tatnacht widersprechen: Pistorius hatte zu Protokoll gegeben, dass er und seine Verlobte zum Tatzeitpunkt bereits seit fünf Stunden im Bett lagen.

http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/panorama/justiz/id_68430066/prozess-gegen-oscar-pistorius-pathologe-bringt-ihn-in-bedraengnis.html
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Di 11 März 2014 - 19:55

Freund sagt über Verhältnis zu Waffen aus

An Tag sieben im Prozess gegen Oscar Pistorius fand sich Darren Fresco im Zeugenstand ein – der Freund des Angeklagten gab Auskunft über zwei Vorfälle im Zusammenhang mit dem unsachgemäßen Gebrauch von Waffen.

- See more at: http://www.bunte.de/meldungen/oscar-pistorius-freund-sagt-ueber-verhaeltnis-zu-waffen-aus-76412.html#sthash.qXrFe0Nv.dpuf
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali am Mi 12 März 2014 - 20:44

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Di 11 Dez 2018 - 4:16