News & More

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
News & More

Freies Diskussionsforum über dies und das :-)

Zur Info

Proxyserver werden verbannt, wenn diese erkannt werden.

3 verfasser

Der Fall Debra Jean Milke

Ali
    Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1453

Der Fall Debra Jean Milke - Seite 4 Empty Re: Der Fall Debra Jean Milke

Beitrag von Ali Mi 25 Jun 2014 - 1:52

Debra Milke FB:

A local friend attending today's oral argument just composed this:

"Today we presented arguments to the Arizona Court of Appeals on the 'Double Jeopardy' issue that Judge Mroz ruled against a while back. Lori Voepel made the arguments for Debra and she was magnificent. As usual she nailed it from start to finish. Her arguments were solid and right on. The State's attorney wasn't near that good. The main reason was he kept trying to use old arguments that they have used in the past like the way they interpret what is and how prosecutorial misconduct should be applied; attacking the 9th CC opinion, and making Saldate out to be a good cop!! The three judges leaned on him very hard and finally got him to admit that the state had indeed committed 'prosecutorial misconduct' on every level from the original trial and all through the review and appellate stages. There is no doubt this violated Debra's Constitutional Rights and they made that very clear. The state continually insisted that the answer for such misconduct is a new trial and nothing else. "Sorry, that dog don't hunt!"
    We now await their decision as this would be the first in AZ that the 'Double Jeopardy' issue would apple to a case. The court was full of interested parties which surprised us so the issue seems to have a wide spread interest. Fortunately, there was only one media rep as the work somehow didn't get to them. However, there was contact with her attorneys for interviews with her or anyone but the original court direction prevents us from talking the case to them.
    When we hear something we will pass it along. We thank you for your support throughout this process."

https://www.facebook.com/TheDebraMilkeCase/posts/730155483692266

Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Mi 25 Jun 2014 - 17:30

Video:
    Former Death Row Inmate Hopes Double Jeopardy Frees Her

abcnews.go.com

http://abcnews.go.com/US/death-row-inmate-hopes-double-jeopardy-defense-set/story?id=24295037
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Fr 27 Jun 2014 - 2:11

Es war eine Weile ruhig um uns. Zum einen lag das daran, dass die Vorgänge in Arizona immer komplizierter werden, was in Europa teilweise nicht mehr oder nur schwer nachvollziehbar ist. Nachdem der Court of Appeals (Berufungsgericht) Saldate's Revision bzgl. "5th Amendment" (sein konstitutionelles Recht, sich nicht selber zu belasten) eingelegt hatte und dieses Gericht ihm dieses Recht in einer ersten Meinung verwehrt hatte, stellte Saldate nun Revision beim State Supreme Court. Wann dort mit einer Entscheidung zu rechnen ist, ist aktuell unklar. Es kann sein, dass eine Entscheidung zu diesem Punkt erst nach den Sommerferien erfolgt.
    Parallel hierzu hat Debra's Verteidigungsteam jetzt gegen die ablehnende Entscheidung von Richterin Mroz bzgl. 'doppelter Anklage' Berufung beim Court of Appeals eingelegt. Das Original dieser 'Special Action Petition' können Sie unter http://debmi.me/Pet4SpAction herunterladen. Es kam am vergangenen Dienstag zu einer Anhörung, die in diesem Film-Clip teilweise eingeblendet wird: https://youtu.be/Eh32VF-7y4cMit . Mit eine Entscheidung hierzu kann bereits in ein, zwei Wochen gerechnet werden.
    Auch Bilder von der Anhörung können Sie unterhttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.730093813698433.1073741825.230873016953851&type=1 sehen.

Sowohl der Fernsehbeitrag von ABC News als auch Printmedien scheinen nun USA-weit zu erkennen, welche juristische Bedeutung Debra's Fall haben kann und welches Unrecht ihr geschehen ist.

https://www.facebook.com/TheDebraMilkeCase/posts/731116086929539
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast So 3 Aug 2014 - 0:12

THE STATE'S DESPAIR TO CALL A "FLEX BENEFITS BOOKLET" A "LIFE INSURANCE POLICY"...

At trial the District Attorney NOEL LEVY suggested that JAMES STYERS - as the suspected perpetrator, according to the state's roten, self-serving theory - had promised his friend ROGER SCOTT to benefit from a life insurance. Debra rebutted that she had never initiated a conversation with STYERS about her benefits package, but he had watched her fill out the forms and had asked her questions about them. Her denial of her own life insurance for CHRISTOPHER was therefore taken out of context by prosecutor NOEL LEVY and SALDATE'S report served Judge CHERYL K. HENDRIX to acknowledge 'pecuniary gain' as aggravating circumstance, even though we can also see how she disregarded - again - the fact that Debra was not in possession of a 'policy':
    In Judge CHERYL K. HENDRIX' Sentencing Order of 01/18/1990:
    "(...) The State has alleged the existence of aggravating circumstances under A.R.S. § 13-703 (F)(4),(5),(/6) and (9). 
    Subsections (4) and (5) are: "The defendant procured the commission of the offense by payment, or promise of payment, of anything of pecuniary value." and "The defendant committed the offense as consideration for the receipt, or in expectation of the receipt, of anything of pecuniary value."
    The Law: To prove pecuniary gain as an aggravating circumstance, the State must show that the motivation for the commission of the murder was the expectation of pecuniary gain. (...) The financial motivation must be the cause of the murder and not merely the result (...).

In the order above the judge adulterated the fact that DEBRA MILKE was in possession of a 'policy'. No exhibit of the case is a 'policy' which was in possession of the young woman when she was arrested, and up to this day the sentence of death solely clings on the flimsy evidence as a result of the misrepresented and erroneous initial statement of SCOTT. All that was presented at trial and moved in as exhibits were these pertinent documents:
     Exhibit 103 [entered 09/18/1990] - Application and Benefits Package - the application documents displayed above.
     Exhibit 163 [entered 10/02/1990] - Benefits booklet from John Alden Fin. - This booklet was in possession of Debra and obviously confused by SCOTT as a 'policy'. But this isn't a 'policy' at all.
     Exhibit 172 [entered 10/02/1990] - Enrollment form. This is the new application which refers to the year 1990. In that Debra changed the beneficiary as for her own life from her sister SANDY - who lived out of state at the time - to her father. At trial this new form was considered evidence that a newly bought 'policy' was solely signed in preparation of killing CHRIS.

Where is the 'policy'? All these exhibits clearly show that the judge reached a decision and sentence referring to something SHE NEVER SAW: The insurance 'policy' for the life of CHRISTOPHER, the document SCOTT referred to from early on with his actually unbelievable incrimination. Judge CHERYL K. HENDRIX - in bed with a corrupt cop and an overzealous prosecutor - made the same misguided assumption as ROGER SCOTT when she referred to a 'policy'. But a 'policy' was never presented or examined at trial. This activity shows that the individuals involved were blinded with bias and based an opinion founded on 'non-proof'. Therefore the argumentation of the sentencing fails in full and misrepresents the true coherences.

http://debmi.me/indexes_innoc
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast So 3 Aug 2014 - 0:28

Nicht jeder wird die Zeit,  Muße oder Englischkenntnisse besitzen um  sich dieses Audio über die mündliche Anhörung beim Berufungsgericht bzgl. doppelter Anklage vom 24. Juni anzuhören, doch es lohnt sich.
    Am Ende weint sogar die Strafverteidigerin Lori Voepel. Es ist ergreifend.

azfrankie schreibt:

Das Thema'Double Jeopardy' (doppelte Anklage) war schon hinreichend im Superior Court abgehandelt worden und Richterin Mroz hatte es abgelehnt, den Fall deswegen einzustellen. Hierauf hin haben Debra's Anwälte Lori Voepel und Mike Kimerer Einspruch beim Berufungsgericht eingelegt. Zu diesem Thema gab es nun beim Berufungsgericht eine Anhörung. Viele, die dieses Audio gehört haben waren begeistern von Lori Voepel's Darstellungen und Artikulation. Lori ist definitiv sensationell.

Der Staat hat sich derweil ziemlich dumm angestellt und es scheint, dass die drei Richter sehr genau wussten, worum es im Detail geht. Der Vertreter des Staates gab sogar zu, dass eine 'Brady-Verletzung' begangen wurde. 'Brady' bedeutet, dass der Saatt verpflichtet ist/war, belastende Fakten der Verteidigung bekannt zu geben, aber das haben sie seinerzeit bzgl.. Saldate eben nicht getan (die Vielzahl seiner Falschaussagen und Meineide).

Warten wir mal ab, wie dieses Berufungsgicht nun entscheiden wird. Spannend ist es allemal, aber ich denken wirklich, bis zum Februar 2015 wird es nicht kommen. Und daran denken: Parallel kämpft Saldate ja noch beim Supreme Court darum, das 5th Amendment nutzen zu können um sich nicht selber zu belasten (und somit nicht auszusagen). 

http://www.allmystery.de/themen/km84703-49
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Mo 4 Aug 2014 - 0:25

COME MEET DEBRA'S SISTER SANDRA PICKINPAUGH

Some of you heard on various occasions that DEBRA'S own sister SANDRA gave damaging testimony about DEBRA. SANDRA lived in Wyoming at the time and has not seen DEBRA for months. How could she know what was going on between her sister and her nephew? In 1992 SANDRA had a phone conversation with attorney ANDERS ROSENQUIST. Please read some of the surprising statements SANDRA made:

About SALDATE:
    "(...) Saldate and some other investigator kept calling me on the phone (...) and he said, well, either you do it now or you get subpoenaed and you're going to have to deliver your baby early. (...) And, he was getting, he was getting, I wouldn't say mad. I guess he was just getting a little frustrated with me because I kept putting of this interview. (...)
    Mr. Rosenquist: That's what I wanted to ask you. The doctor had to give you a chemical or something or a shot?
    Sandra Pickinpaugh: He broke my water. Yeah, we went in on the 14th of August and had him."

About DEBRA:
    "But Debbie and I were never close, but we always knew what was going on with each other. (...) And, obviously, they couldn't touch my mom because she was overseas. That's what he told me. (...) and so he needed me for that reason, to testify on Debbie's character. (...) but he seemed to be more interested in Debbie's practices with men, as you know, sexual practices with me and he seemed more interested in what she was like in relationships more so than what kind of a mother she was. (...)"

About the tape impounded as evidence and her own testimony:
    "And, I took, I gave the tape to the judge and things that they were asking me after the tape, were not things that Saldate and I talked about. (...) But anytime I would try to elaborate on something, I wasn't given the opportunity and like I said it just struck me odd that Saldate told me that the questions he was asking me in the interview were going to be the same exact questions that were going to be asked of me in the trial and they weren't. (...) And I just assume that's the way it works. Heck, I have never been in Court. I never went to a funeral much less Court."

About her dad, RICHARD SADEIK:
    "I said, dad do you ever think that maybe, you know, that Debbie was innocent?"

About JAMES STYERS, who was SANDRA'S friend in the frist place:
    "And she said that they had a big joke at the prison that every time they take JIM out for a shower or for rec. or whatever that JIM would ask them where he's going and they'll say, well, we're going to see Santa Clause, ha ha ha. And she said to me not to say to my dad because my dad will get angry and it's not allowed to be talked about. (...)
    Mr. Rosenquist: What did the letter say?
    Sandra Pickinpaugh: Oh, God. Just that he didn't do it. That he was not guilty and I have to please believe him."

About RICHARD'S family:
    "(...) what about Debbie's loss and Maureen said, Debbie died when Christopher died and that's the end of it."

And that was even before the trial against DEBRA had started. Form your own opinion about these people.

http://debmi.me/sandra_telitw
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast So 10 Aug 2014 - 11:54

Renate Janka, Debras Mutter ist nach langer Krankheit verstorben. RIP.  Sad 

Ich wünsche Debbie und ihrer Familie ganz viel Kraft in dieser schweren Zeit.
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast So 10 Aug 2014 - 12:00

Debra Milke Has Now Lost Her Mother Renate Janke in Germany.

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2014/08/debra-milke-has-now-lost-her-mother.html?spref=fb
    DieLara
    DieLara

Anzahl der Beiträge : 857

Beitrag von DieLara So 10 Aug 2014 - 23:45

Ali schrieb:Renate Janka, Debras Mutter ist nach langer Krankheit verstorben. RIP.  Sad 

Ich wünsche Debbie und ihrer Familie ganz viel Kraft in dieser schweren Zeit.

Oh....  Sad  Sad  Sad

Ich schließe mich dir an: Wünsche Debbie und dem Rest der Familie viel Kraft für den schweren Trauerweg. Ich habe ihn auch schon gehen müssen und weiß, dass nichts mehr sein wird, wie es mal war.

Eine Mutter liebt ohne viel Worte -
    eine Mutter hilft ohne viel Worte -
    eine Mutter versteht ohne viel Worte-
    eine Mutter geht ohne viel Worte ...
    ... und hinterlässt eine Leere,
    die in Worten keiner auszudrücken vermag.

Der Fall Debra Jean Milke - Seite 4 Virtuelle-Trauerkerzen-anzuenden-300x200
    maxikatze
    maxikatze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 439

Beitrag von maxikatze Mo 11 Aug 2014 - 7:20

Das tut mir auch sehr leid. Nicht zuletzt deshalb, weil sie den Freispruch ihrer Tochter nicht mehr miterleben durfte. Nicht nur Debra hatte ein schweres Los. Sondern auch ihre Mutter. Es ist schrecklich für eine Mutter mit ansehen zu müssen, wie die Tochter um ihr ermordetes Kind trauert, danach angeklagt und zum Tode verurteilt wird. Schade, dass Renate Janka nicht mehr die Kraft hatte, noch ein bisschen durchzuhalten.
    maxikatze
    maxikatze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 439

Beitrag von maxikatze Mo 11 Aug 2014 - 7:30

Und daran denken: Parallel kämpft Saldate ja noch beim Supreme Court darum, das 5th Amendment nutzen zu können um sich nicht selber zu belasten (und somit nicht auszusagen)

Weil dieser Mistkerl ein schlechtes Gewissen  und keine reine Weste hat. Ich wünschte, dass sie ihn noch am Schlafittchen kriegen und ihn verurteilen. Er hat Debras Schicksal  auf dem Gewissen.
    Anonymous
    Gast
    Gast

Beitrag von Gast Di 12 Aug 2014 - 1:04

Der Fall Debra Jean Milke - Seite 4 J5mypic3

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Mo 20 Mai 2024 - 18:29