News & More

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
News & More

Freies Diskussionsforum über dies und das :-)

Zur Info

Proxyserver werden verbannt, wenn diese erkannt werden.

+24
TruthLove
Lanfear
Evidence
annaloga
Evidence1
Admin
maxikatze
Conny
Ali
JourFix
Mauberzaus
Standbyme Lundgren
MarthaPfahl
Lumina
Dumbledore
DieLara
obskur
DieGraefin
Blondi
Noemi
Robert80
Das Phantom
Jace
Lila Pause
28 verfasser

Mord-Prozess Oscar Pistorius

DieLara

Anzahl der Beiträge : 857

Mord-Prozess  Oscar Pistorius - Seite 9 Empty Täter-Opfer-Umkehr

Beitrag von DieLara Di 8 Apr 2014 - 21:03

Lila Pause schrieb:er ist hier aber nicht das verdammte Opfer!

Psychopathen sehen sich nie als Täter, immer nur als Opfer. Pistorius verhält sich für mich völlig normal... als Psychopath.

Das wirklich schlimme daran ist für mich nur, dass Strafverteidiger diese Opferrolle auch noch fördern. Damit bestätigen sie dem Psychopathen, dass er sich tatsächlich als Opfer sehen darf und kann.

Ein Teufelskreislauf.

Weiß eigentlich jemand, ob Pistorius auf seinen Geisteszustand untersucht wurde? Oder ist das in Südafrika bei Strafprozessen nicht üblich?

DieLara

Mord-Prozess  Oscar Pistorius - Seite 9 Empty Re: Mord-Prozess Oscar Pistorius

Beitrag von DieLara Di 8 Apr 2014 - 21:11

Nur mal so:

Sollte P. tatsächlich freigesprochen werden, orakel ich mal, dass er dann ganz schnell wieder selbstbewusst lachen kann. Wahrscheinlich schon im Gerichtssaal. Kotzen muss er dann nie wieder.

Danach dürfte er in den Medien seine Opferrolle immer und immer wieder hervorheben. Der Name Reeva allerdings hat dann keinen Platz mehr in seinen Worten. Der ist abgehakt.

Aber erst mal abwarten, wie es morgen weiter geht.
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1453

Beitrag von Ali Di 8 Apr 2014 - 21:28

Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Di 8 Apr 2014 - 21:34

Jace
    Jace

Anzahl der Beiträge : 104

Beitrag von Jace Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 0:30

Kann sich jemand erinnern an die SMS, in der OP genervt war weil Reeva von Fotos geschrienen hat die gemacht werden sollten ?
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 2:05

Jace schrieb:Kann sich jemand erinnern an die SMS, in der OP genervt war weil Reeva von Fotos geschrienen hat die gemacht werden sollten ?

Ging es da um irgendeine exit door aus der sie rauswollten, damit keine Bilder von ihnen gemacht werden sollen?
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 2:06

Das ist mal eine super Analyse.

One of the things that does more to convince me of his guilt than almost anything else is how stunningly lame the OP apologetics are on this thread. Not a single, solitary good point from a "supporter" (for want of a better word) - not a one.

Most people are responding to the actual evidence that's being presented in court - with a smaller group using sarcastic and patronising remarks about the posts of others, without even attempting to address the evidence for themselves. Very telling, and very persistent. Bizarrely, these people are apparently patting themselves on the back for being "open minded"! If being open minded means frantically searching for any possible explanation to explain away the Grand Canyon sized holes in OP's testimony, then yes, you are all very open minded. That isn't usually what it means, though.

And, in the interests of justice, I really, really hope that certain people will try to get themselves excused if they are ever called for jury duty. The lack of logic and critical thinking is painfully absent. "We will never know if Reeva screamed or not.....so it's irrelevant"! Yes, somebody actually said that.

Well, here's some thing else we will never know......whether OP knew Reeva was in the toilet or not. So it's irrelevant, eh? Case dismissed!

No evidence is ever, ever, ever 100% reliable. That's why it's all about probabilities. Is it probable that Reeva screamed? According to Saayman, yes. According to Botha - yes, if she was frightened already and "primed" for danger. Sorry, but the fact is....she probably screamed. I can't imagine what tortured thought process gets someone to "It's not relevant, as we'll never know". Actually, yes I can.....and "open mindedness" is not it.

So, according to OP's "perfectly plausible account"......

A) The fans were not out on the balcony, so no need to go out there. They were half in the room. In order to get out of bed during the time he's bringing them in (with his back to the room) Reeva either had to shift her way across the bed and get out of his side, or get out of her own side and walk within inches of him to get past. He heard and saw nothing of any of this?

B) His initial reason for waking and getting the fans in at all was because he was hot. Rather odd that he would then immediately close the black out curtains making the room instantly hotter, isn't it?

C) It's pitch black - but he can see jeans on the floor via the LED light. So not pitch black then? Obviously provides enough light to 1) see jeans and 2) be bothersome when trying to sleep. Just not enough light to notice your 5ft7 girlfriend walking last you to go the toilet?

D) He hears the bathroom window opening - knows exactly what it is and doesn't need to stand there and listen for more sounds? No part of his mind thinks...."What was that?" A truly terrifying event is happening in the next room (intruder/s!) and he says not a solitary word to his girlfriend who is awake and feet away?

E) He puts his hand in the bed to feel his way round, failing to notice that there's no one in it. He wobbles past his legs - the one thing that would make him feel instantly less vulnerable, and which takes seconds to put on (there's a YT vid showing this, and he slips his stumps into the hollowed out leg - no straps or ties). He also walks straight past his means of escape - the door which he and Reeva could have been through and potentially safe within about 5 seconds.

F) He gets the gun and then whispers to Reeva to get down - doesn't notice her lack of response either verbally or physically. Doesn't find that fact that she doesn't instantly leap out of bed odd? He doesn't glance over to see that she's finding a safe place to hide?

G) He's too scared to put on the lights or speak above a whisper - seconds before deciding to scream at the intruders to get out?

H) It then dawns on him that screaming out his position is not wise as the "intruders" will know he's coming.....because the scream a moment before wouldn't have clued them in?

I) Reeva, on the other hand, is too scared in the toilet to utter a word in case the intruders know where she is, so promptly slams the door instead.

J) OP trembling makes his way slowly into the toilet to confront the intruders who know he is coming because he's conveniently told them.

Just a pause to ask....if this had been a real situation and there really were armed intruders in the bathroom, what would have happened to Oscar if he'd done all this? He'd have been shot dead instantly - they would have been waiting for him, and seen him before he could see them. This was a suicide mission, nothing less. No one in their right mind would have behaved like this - no one....least of all a frightened, disabled man on stumps who was desperately trying to save the life of the woman he loved. Did not happen, people. No way.

K) He spends quite some time standing at the bathroom door screaming. No peep from Reeva - who lest we forget, has the advantage over OP because she KNOWS there's no intruder in the bathroom, she was in it moments before. So his "screaming" managed to convince her that a bad man had materialised out of nowhere - at no point did this law graduate put 2 and 2 together and realise the mistake?

L) Another sound has OP putting FOUR bullets through the door. FOUR. "I don't even know why I shot" explains one, it does not explain four. And all the evidence suggests he shot once, moved his position and then shot another three times. This was not a moment of panic, it was four moments of panic. His actions were deliberate, and I struggle to see how anyone could believe otherwise.

M) After the rigmarole of finding out is was probably Reeva in the loo, he spent 15 minutes screaming, shouting and crying about it. 15 minutes. He doesn't call anyone, press the panic alarm, try to get into the toilet....he just screams and shouts to "The Lord" to help him.

N) Finally realising that he needs to help his probably badly hurt girlfriend, he smashes the door and prises out the panels. He sees the key on the floor and tells us that he reaches for it because he desperately needs to get the door open to see if it's Reeva. Did he forget to look through the now panel free door to see that?

M) She's not breathing he says. Odd because in his previous affidavit he specifically says she was slumped over the toilet but alive. Alive people aren't generally breathing - so which is it? Given that he's so distraught to find her not breathing that he cries over her for some time, it seems remarkably peculiar that this translated into "slumped over but alive" in affidavit signed days after the event.

O) He's so distraught over her not breathing that he calls a neighbour who has no medical expertise at all.

P) Reeva is a biological miracle, however, because not only does her stomach have the remarkable ability to hold on to food eaten 8 hours earlier, her heart is able to continue beating for 20 minutes after she stops breathing. We know this because of the arterial blood spatter found in the little sitting room downstairs. For the hard of thinking......arterial spatter needs a beating heart, even a weakly beating one. A stilled heart cannot pump blood out of an artery.

On what planet is all of this this remotely plausible? The same planet where episodes of scaring your girlfriend, demeaning her so she "doesn't feel like a lady", calling her a stripper and a ho (oh yes he did - that's the only sensible explanation for that text), having tantrums in front of people and getting angry because she mentions an ex in passing is all "part of a perfectly normal relationship"?

Based entirely and only on the evidence, this man is very, very probably guilty. And I can only assume that those who are desperate to convince themselves that he's not are so desperate to be "right" that they are willing to abandon all common sense.

The wailing today was wonderful. We now have several million people across the globe who can testify that they have heard OP wailing and he sounds like a man. As if anyone with a brain ever doubted it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240477&page=44
    Jace
    Jace

Anzahl der Beiträge : 104

Beitrag von Jace Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 2:39

Ali schrieb:
    Jace schrieb:Kann sich jemand erinnern an die SMS, in der OP genervt war weil Reeva von Fotos geschrienen hat die gemacht werden sollten ?

Ging es da um irgendeine exit door aus der sie rauswollten, damit keine Bilder von ihnen gemacht werden sollen?
    Ich such morgen mal, ich glaub hier sind die SMS gepostet.
    Hab das nur überflogen, jetzt fiel es mir wieder ein, weil ich doch der Meinung bin sie sind nur ein Liebespaar für die Medien Wink
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 9:24

Darren Fresco soll heute im Gerichtssaal sitzen wird getweetet.
    JourFix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

Beitrag von JourFix Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 9:32

Jetzt weiß ich warum OP es pitch dark haben wollte Stern 

Er hatte vor, Photos zu entwickeln. Und zwar Photos von Reeva und ihm, voll in love.
    Selbstgemachtes zum Valentinstag, nicht einfach was gekauftes! Wie süß ist das denn?
    Deshalb mußte auch das Led mit der Hose abgedeckt werden. Ist klar.
    Und die zwei Ventilatoren, um die entwickelten Photos schneller trocknen zu können.
    Reeva wollte uuunbedingt dabei sein, deshalb hat sie auch kein Licht auf
    dem Weg zum Bad angemacht.
    Wie tragisch...
    *schmonzettenmodus off*
    DieLara
    DieLara

Beitrag von DieLara Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 11:15

Er hat also doch die Prothesen zwischendurch angezogen. Sogar seinem eigenem Anwalt hat er widersprochen, als er suggerieren wollte, P. sei auf Stümpfen gelaufen.

Hahaha, damit bestätigt sich für mich die Version von Nel.

Jemand, der erst schießt, sich dann Prothesen anlegt und erst danach die Tür einschlägt... handelt überlegt.

Dazu: Er bat darum, sich die blutverschmierten Hände waschen zu können... und er holte Reevas Tasche aus dem Schlafzimmer, als ein Polizist nach Ausweispapieren von Reeva fragte.

Schade, dass ich gleich weg muss.

Aber es gibt ja dieses Forum für Infos.  Smile
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 13:26

Pistorius schildert dramatische Szenen nach Reeva Steenkamps Tod

http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/live-ticker-mordprozess-in-pretoria-staatsanwalt-nimmt-oscar-pistorius-ins-kreuzverhoer_id_3756955.html
    DieLara
    DieLara

Beitrag von DieLara Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 16:08

Echt schade, dass Nel nicht in Deutschland tätig ist.  Sad 

14.59 Uhr: Als sich Pistorius auf seine schwierige Lebenslage beruft ("Mein Leben steht auf dem Spiel"), deswegen überlege er sich jedes Wort, das er sage, ruft Nel dazwischen: "Und Reeva hat kein Leben mehr." Er solle nicht immer an die Auswirkungen auf sein Leben denken.

http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/live-ticker-mordprozess-in-pretoria-aggressiver-anklaeger-zu-pistorius-sie-toeteten-reeva-steenkamp_id_3757636.html

Das zeigt mir: Nel lässt die von Pistorius und Roux gewünschte Umkehr von Täter-zu Opfer-Rolle nicht zu.

Er hat die Strategie durchschaut. Freut mich.  Smile
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 17:32

The killer's original claim that he went out on the balcony to retrieve two fans is much more significant.

The killer needed an excuse to explain how he could possibly not have been aware that Reeva got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Thus, the balcony story was created.

The problem with being on the balcony while Reeva peed is that it's TOO obvious - the killer should have realized he could have missed Reeva get up to pee while he was outside.

The new version absolves the killer totally - he was dicking around with the fans in the bedroom, trying to cover the LED on the stereo, all while Reeva silently and invisibly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

The fan story is the most important foundation of the killer's alibi. He needs a story to explain both a) how he missed Reeva getting up, and b) why he wouldn't presume the person in the bathroom was her.

Now he's admitted to perjuring himself in the affidavit on the single most important part of his alibi.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240595&page=36
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 18:34

DieLara schrieb:
    Das zeigt mir: Nel lässt die von Pistorius und Roux gewünschte Umkehr von Täter-zu Opfer-Rolle nicht zu.

Das hat er von Anfang an und er wird ihn noch mit vielen Fotos durch seine in der Affi gemachten Äusserungen führen.

Was heute für mich neu war, ist dass  OP während des Kreuzverhörs jetzt keinen Kontakt zu seinem Legal Team haben darf.

Er hat sich heute sehr schwer getan Antworten zu beantworten.

Während er zuerst aussagte, dass er auf dem Balkon war
    “During the early morning hours of 14 February 2013, I woke up, went onto the balcony to bring the fan in and closed the sliding doors, the blinds and the curtains. I heard a noise in the bathroom and realized that someone was in the bathroom. … I felt a sense of terror rushing over me. …”

sagte er heute:

"I was never on the balcony"

Dann:

Nels asks about 'the accident'.

N: Was the discharge accidental

O: The discharge was accidental. I thought an intruder was coming to take my life.

N: So you never intended to shoot the intruders?

O: I wasn't meaning to shoot anyone. I went to the bathroom to put myself between danger and Reeva...
    He's the most indignant witness I've ever seen.

Seems to think he doesn't have to answer questions that he's already pretended to answer.

"Did your gun go off accidentally?"

"I was in fear for my life. I thought the intruders were going to come out and attack me"

"I wasn't thinking. I knew I had to protect myself"

"I wasn't thinking..... I had many thoughts...."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240595&page=36

Das Video, das nach anfänglichen Hin und her dann doch gezeigt wurde, wo Oscar auf eine Wassermelone schiesst, sorgte bei einigen für Ärger und Aufsehen, zumal Oscar dann auch noch anschliessend mit einem Bild von Reevas  zertrümmerten Schädel konfrontiert wurde.
    Aus meiner Sicht richtig um ihn mit seiner Tat und der Realität zu konfrontieren, für die er sich ja weigert die Verantwortung zu übernehmen.
    Allerdings haben solche Bilder dann nichts in der Öffentlichkeit oder im www verloren.

Will Pistorius' Testimony Help or Hurt? Trial Questions Answered
    By Elizabeth Chuck

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/pistorius-trial/will-pistorius-testimony-help-or-hurt-trial-questions-answered-n74826
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Mord-Prozess  Oscar Pistorius - Seite 9 Empty Oscar Pistorius Day 18 Recap Part 1- Roux finishes direct examination

Beitrag von Ali Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 18:38

Day three of Oscar Pistorius on the stand began exactly where the testimony stopped yesterday, where Pistorius found Steenkamp in the toilet cubicle.  Roux continued with his direct examination.

http://www.courtchatter.com/2014/04/oscar-pistorius-day-18-recap-part-1.html

Oscar Pistorius Day 18 Recap part 2 - Nel goes at Oscar!

State prosecutor Gerrie Nel came out of the gates swinging as he began his cross-examination of Oscar Pistorius.

Nel opened up his cross-examination by asking Pistorius, "You are one of the most recognized faces in the world, do you agree?"   Pistorius agreed and said  "I think I was, but I've made a terrible mistake."

An aggressive Nel asked Pistorius, "What mistake? You killed Reeva Steenkamp, isn't that what you did? Take responsibility for killing Reeva......Say it!"

A timid Pistorius answered, "I did."

http://www.courtchatter.com/2014/04/oscar-pistorius-day-18-recap-part-2-nel.html
    DieLara
    DieLara

Beitrag von DieLara Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 18:52

Stimmt Ali, er will keine Verantwortung übernehmen. Deshalb nennt er ja auch -wie immer- sich selbst als Erstes: "Ich habe einen Fehler gemacht".
    Er nennt seine Tat also "Fehler". Dass dabei ein Mensch zu Tode kam... sagt er nicht.

Nel hat also genau DAS gemacht, was ich auch in einem solchen Fall tun würde: Druck ausüben und ihn dazu zwingen, seine Tat mit Worten zuzugeben.

Bezeichnend für einen Psychopathen, dass er dann einknickt. Aber nur, weil er sich davon Milde bei Gericht erhofft. Reeva´s Tod ist m. E. dabei zweitrangig.

Wenn ich micht nicht irre, wird Pistorius auch morgen sich selbst grundsätzlich in den Vordergrund stellen.
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 19:31

Mordprozess in Südafrika: Staatsanwalt nimmt Pistorius ins Kreuzverhör

Im Mordprozess gegen Oscar Pistorius läuft das Kreuzverhör des Staatsanwalts. Der Ankläger versucht, den Sportler als unglaubwürdig darzustellen - und präsentierte ein Video, das ihn bei Schießübungen zeigt.

Pretoria - Für Oscar Pistorius haben die bislang härtesten Tage in seinem Mordprozess begonnen: Staatsanwalt Gerrie Nel versuchte im Kreuzverhör vor Gericht im südafrikanischen Pretoria hartnäckig, die Glaubwürdigkeit des Angeklagten in Frage zu stellen. Ob Pistorius denn "als Sportidol" und "als Christ" die Wahrheit sagen wolle, fragte Nel. Ja, das werde er tun, versicherte Pistorius mit brüchiger, zittriger Stimme. Er wolle nichts verbergen.

"Sie haben einen Menschen getötet. Sie haben Reeva Steenkamp erschossen und getötet", betonte der Staatsanwalt mehrfach. Er versuchte, Pistorius dazu zu bringen, den Satz zu wiederholen. Vergeblich. Der Angeklagte sagte nur: "Ich habe einen schrecklichen Fehler gemacht."
    Daraufhin wurde Nel laut und fragte: "Sie haben einen Fehler gemacht? Sie haben einen Menschen getötet, das haben Sie getan! Wollen Sie nicht die Verantwortung dafür übernehmen? Sie werden nicht davonkommen."

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/oscar-pistorius-im-mordprozess-kreuzverhoer-des-staatsanwalts-a-963461.html
    Lila Pause
    Lila Pause

Anzahl der Beiträge : 70

Beitrag von Lila Pause Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 20:33

Nel war genial heute!!!

Gestern hat Roux die Zuschauer und Menschen da draußen auf eine große Mitleidstour mitgenommen. Heute hat Nel ein Exemple statuiert und der Öffentlichkeit ein anderes Bild von Oscar Pistorius gezeigt und das Zeigen des Fotos von Reevas Kopfwunde, hat alle in die Realität zurückgeholt. Denn die Mitleidstour als solches, war unangebracht. Diese war von der Verteidigung klar eingesetzt, mit dem Ziel, die Öffentlichkeit ins Wanken zu bringen. Nel hat heute das Bild wieder gerade gerückt. Denn das Opfer ist  REEVA!
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 20:53

Veröffentlicht am 08.04.2014

Oscar Pistorius has taken the stand in his defense for killing Reeva Steenkamp, and we look at the court video and assess his apology to the Steenkamp family, plus discuss his account of the killing, and if his story holds up. With a lot of speculation about the believability of Pistorius, his story of being threatened and the accounts of him being a jealous and trigger happy boyfriend are all discussed in this Crime Time with former prosecutor, Loni Coombs.
    Anonymous
    Nina.
    Gast

Beitrag von Nina. Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 20:59

DieLara schreibt:

Er hat also doch die Prothesen zwischendurch angezogen. Sogar seinem eigenem Anwalt hat er widersprochen, als er suggerieren wollte, P. sei auf Stümpfen gelaufen.

Hahaha, damit bestätigt sich für mich die Version von Nel.

Jemand, der erst schießt, sich dann Prothesen anlegt und erst danach die Tür einschlägt... handelt überlegt.

https://dies-jenes.forumieren.com/t109p204-mord-prozess-oscar-pistorius#3945

DieLara zitiert:

14.59 Uhr: Als sich Pistorius auf seine schwierige Lebenslage beruft ("Mein Leben steht auf dem Spiel"), deswegen überlege er sich jedes Wort, das er sage, ruft Nel dazwischen: "Und Reeva hat kein Leben mehr." Er solle nicht immer an die Auswirkungen auf sein Leben denken.

https://dies-jenes.forumieren.com/t109p204-mord-prozess-oscar-pistorius#3947

ich denke, dass es OP ohne Protesen unmöglich wäre auch noch die Kraft aufzubringen eine Türe einzuschlagen......
    soviel Überlegtheit, vorher die Protesen anzulegen, halte ich ihm in diesem Fall sogar zugute, vorausgesetzt es ist korrekt, dass er die Türe erst nach den Schüssen einschlug.....

es ist richtig, dass Reeva kein Leben mehr hat, NICHTS auf dieser Welt ändert daran etwas..... es bleibt meiner Meinung nach OPs gutes Recht um die Auswirkungen auf SEIN Leben zu denken.....wer OP dieses Recht nehmen möchte unterscheidet sich worin genau zu OP?.....allein in der "Güte" ihn lebenslang "ohne eigenes Leben" im Knast schmoren zu sehen?

so interessant dieser Fall Pistorius auch sein mag, ich wünsche mir, dass weltweit um JEDEN durch Kugeln zerplatzten Schädel soviel Aufhebens gemacht würde und die Kriegsminister etc. etc. weltweit wie Pistorius zur Verantwortung gezogen würden.....

im Verhältnis des Tötens in der Welt frage ich mich, warum so viele in solchen Fällen gerade "diese/n EINE/N Frau/Mann derart "hängen" sehen möchten während täglich tausende andere Getötete (Frauen, Kinder, Männer) samt ihren Mördern wort- und spurlos an ihnen "vorbeigehen"?
    Anonymous
    Mrsright
    Gast

Beitrag von Mrsright Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 21:37

@nina

Ganz einfach...weil es sich hierbei um in der Öffentlichkeit stehende Menschen handelt bzw. gehandelt hat...
    ein bekannte Persönlichkeit wurde geradezu hingerichtet...
    Und bei soviel Ungerechtigkeit auf der Welt will man doch ab zu mal auch wieder sehen...das Gerechtigkeit noch existiert..sonst könnte ja jeder hier in Zukunft nach Belieben abknallen ...Jdn überfahren.... Ohne auch nur drüber nachzudenken.. 

Ich finde gut, dass dieser Prozess öffentlich gezeigt wird... Meiner Meinung wird noch viel zu Milde mit ihm umgegangen.
    DieLara
    DieLara

Mord-Prozess  Oscar Pistorius - Seite 9 Empty Falsche Interpretation, Nina

Beitrag von DieLara Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 22:26

Wir beide "kennen" uns virtuell schon eine ganze Weile und an deiner Reaktion merke ich, dass du mich immer noch falsch einschätzt:

Nina schrieb:es ist richtig, dass Reeva kein Leben mehr hat, NICHTS auf dieser Welt ändert daran etwas..... es bleibt meiner Meinung nach OPs gutes Recht um die Auswirkungen auf SEIN Leben zu denken.....wer OP dieses Recht nehmen möchte unterscheidet sich worin genau zu OP?.....allein in der "Güte" ihn lebenslang "ohne eigenes Leben" im Knast schmoren zu sehen?

Darum geht es mir nicht. Was hätte ich wohl davon, P. in Südafrika im Knast sehen zu wollen?

Mein Interessensgebiet liegt -immer noch- auf die Konstellation "Promi, Macht und Geld" in Verbindung mit einem Strafprozess. Pistorius gehört halt dazu.

War auch im Fall Kachelm. so.

Zusätzlich interessiere ich mich für Psychopathen.

Du kannst gerne deine eigenen Interpretationen haben.

Aber dann lasse mir auch meine Interessensgebiete. Ok?  Smile
    DieLara
    DieLara

Beitrag von DieLara Mi 9 Apr 2014 - 22:54

Lila Pause schrieb:Nel war genial heute!!!

Gestern hat Roux die Zuschauer und Menschen da draußen auf eine große Mitleidstour mitgenommen. Heute hat Nel ein Exemple statuiert und der Öffentlichkeit ein anderes Bild von Oscar Pistorius gezeigt und das Zeigen des Fotos von Reevas Kopfwunde, hat alle in die Realität zurückgeholt. Denn die Mitleidstour als solches, war unangebracht. Diese war von der Verteidigung klar eingesetzt, mit dem Ziel, die Öffentlichkeit ins Wanken zu bringen. Nel hat heute das Bild wieder gerade gerückt. Denn das Opfer ist  REEVA!

Ja, er war genial. Ich könnte mir vorstellen, dass es ihm gestern und noch heute früh verdammt schwer gefallen ist, bei so viel Selbstmitleid ruhig zu bleiben.

Selbst mein Mann kam ins Wohnzimmer, als Nel den Antrag auf Ausstrahlung des Videos gestellt hat. Zwar haben wir beide nur sehr mangelhafte Englisch-Kenntnisse, aber der zeitgleiche Live-Ticker von Focus hat geholfen. ;-)
    Mein Mann meinte, dass Nel mit seinem Antrag nicht durchkommen würde; ich hielt dagegen. :-)

Das Video kam; es war für uns irgendwie irreal, wie dort rumgeballert wurde. Und dann kam der entscheidende Satz, den Pistorius ja abgestritten hat. Nichtsahnend kam dann plötzlich dieses Reeva-Foto; ziemlich lange sogar.
    Nel ist für mich phänomenal vorgegangen. Er lenkt vom Angeklagten ab und stellt das Opfer in den Vordergrund. Ich wünschte, in Deutschland würden viele von "Nel´s" tätig sein.  Smile

Es hat sich heute "ausgemitleidet". Gut so!
    JourFix

Beitrag von JourFix Do 10 Apr 2014 - 0:25

Lila Pause schrieb:Nel war genial heute!!!

genau so.  Danke 

Und Nel spürt ganz genau, welchen Psychodruck der kleine Egomane versucht auszuüben.
    Selbstmitleid hoch zehn.

Was ich ja zu dem noch ganz schlimm finde für die Eltern von Reeva ist, diese Würgerei.
    Ebenso seine Aussage, er wäre in der Küche gewesen, weil er den Anblick
    "ihrer Tochter" nicht mehr ertragen konnte und würgen mußte.

Die schwarzen Plastiktüten zum Blutstillen *ich fass es nicht*
    Die Standers haben gut mitgeholfen die Tat vertuschen zu wollen.

Zuletzt von JourFix am Do 10 Apr 2014 - 0:43 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
    JourFix

Beitrag von JourFix Do 10 Apr 2014 - 0:40

DieLara schrieb:Echt schade, dass Nel nicht in Deutschland tätig ist.  Sad 

http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/live-ticker-mordprozess-in-pretoria-aggressiver-anklaeger-zu-pistorius-sie-toeteten-reeva-steenkamp_id_3757636.html

"mein Leben steht auf dem Spiel"  Was für eine Dramaqueen.

Man Reeva, Du hast es schon richtig gespürt, nach nur 4 Monaten. Das ist so traurig.
    Ali
    Ali
    Admin

Beitrag von Ali Do 10 Apr 2014 - 13:55

now. the day at Tashas.. you had your gun with you, your own gun..

yes.

Nel. you carry it with you everywhere..

yes. .

Nel now. when you left the Vaal river, where was the gun??

this is the sunroof firing, sorry again.

nel. when the cops stopped you, you left your gun on the seat and got out of the door?

Oscar. I shouldn't have left it in the car, the cops were agitated..

Nels. when the cop found your firearm, what did you do??

Oscar. he shouted out.. whos firearm is this. I shouted out, its mine I have my licence.

nel. that cop had the right to take that unattended gun off the car seat.. .. didn t he.

Oscar. I dunno. I think he is supposed to find out whos gun It is..

Nel. he is in his rights to apprehend that unattended gun lying on the front seat. .

Oscar. I don't know.

Nel. that gun, is one up, from your time at the gettogether at the Vaal.

Oscar.. I am not disputing it. .. it must have been one up at the water.

Nel. yousaid, the cop dropped the magazine he then pulled the slide back and a round fell out. the only inference is, that it was one up.

Oscar. correct..

Nel. now for the police man to be able to do that. you must have disengaged the safety..

Oscar. hmm. he was handling my gun. I asked him to give my gun back. he told me what he could do with this gun. he lit a cigarette..

this cop called his fellow officer.

Nel. there was some unpleasant nes with this cop??

Oscar. he should have dealth wth it in a more professional manner. his comments. his aggression.

Nel. why? he could investigate it. he can take an unattended gun.

Oscar. he was aggressive.. he was violent. he said it in a violent manner . I was agitated..

Nel. why ? he is within his rights to secure an unattended gun.

Oscar. he didn't do it in a professional manner.. he may have damaged the car by dropping the magazine. ..

Nel. so. you take off, you are still agitated.. you sit next to Mr Fresco.

Oscar. I waited for them to finishwith Mr Fresco.

Nel. now. you know Mr Bear. you went to his house that day ??

Oscar. I cant remember.

Nel . did you take a photo of his daughter?

Oscar. Itook a photo of his wife.

Nel so. you did take a photo.

Oscar. I don't remember it being October or November..Didn't get it.

Oscar.. I don't remember going to his house........

Nel. * baffled * .

Nel. what other time did you and Darrin and Samantha did you go to any other place near the Vaal ??

Oscar. I don't recall, I don't remember..

nel.. you were willing to criticize her for not knowing.. but YOU don't know?? so if same was there, we cannot criticize her for not knowing .. when you don't know??

Oscar. you have to take in context.. I don't believe she was there at all..

Nel. she didn't know mr Bear??

Nel. How would she KNOW you actually met Mr Bear, than?? you said you met someone to sign gunpapers...

Oscar. there was another occasion. she was with me and Darrin to sign papers re a gun.

Nel. so she lied??

Oscar. yes. she did. I cant remember anyone with me.. I think I was in October.. in a residential area..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240685&page=18

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Mo 6 Mai 2024 - 13:41